Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

Art Hat1

One of the Regulars
Forgive the picture quality, but I was trying to figure out what to wear to my niece and nephew’s co-baptism in a couple weeks.
IMG_8927.jpeg
IMG_9024.jpeg
IMG_9015.jpeg

MisplacedHillbilly

One of the Regulars
Ordered a cap from Bronson mfg. Though it's labeled Nonstock brand, I believe that is a "house" brand for them. It's made from hickory stripe denim and has a substantial "feel" to it. It does have elastic in the back but isn't constricting, at least not on my 7-1/8 sized noggin. The overall quality is pretty dang good imho, it has become my favorite peice of headgear. Yes it is of Chinese origin, if that is something you care about.
20230916_083920.jpg
20230916_083503.jpg
20230916_083713.jpg
20230916_083549.jpg
20230916_083530.jpg

Ordered a cap from Bronson mfg. Though it's labeled Nonstock brand, I believe that is a "house" brand for them. It's made from hickory stripe denim and has a substantial "feel" to it. It does have elastic in the back but isn't constricting, at least not on my 7-1/8 sized noggin. The overall quality is pretty dang good imho, it has become my favorite peice of headgear. Yes it is of Chinese origin, if that is something you care about. View attachment 546452

Nice cap! You've convinced me that I should finally get one of my own, so with any luck I should receive mine during the first week of October. Or sooner...maybe...we'll see.

MisplacedHillbilly

One of the Regulars
Nice cap! You've convinced me that I should finally get one of my own, so with any luck I should receive mine during the first week of October. Or sooner...maybe...we'll see.
If your ordering from Bronson it will be a couple weeks, but imho you won't be disappointed! I didn't mention it before but the snap on the front is a genuine ykk snap. There's also a seam on the sweatband that could've been cut and sewn in a straight line and wouldn't have been a big deal. After all it's on the inside and not visible when worn, however it's matched to the hickory stripe to be less conspicuous. Pretty good attention to detail imo.
20230917_162440.jpg

If your ordering from Bronson it will be a couple weeks, but imho you won't be disappointed! I didn't mention it before but the snap on the front is a genuine ykk snap. There's also a seam on the sweatband that could've been cut and sewn in a straight line and wouldn't have been a big deal. After all it's on the inside and not visible when worn, however it's matched to the hickory stripe to be less conspicuous. Pretty good attention to detail imo.
It's the attention to details like this that keep we cap wearers coming back, and they create a loyal customer base for the company. Mine will probably be used mostly for casual wear, but I'm sure I wouldn't have a problem using it as a work cap for those distressing times when I *gasp* need to perform some form of manual labor. :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo