Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

MisplacedHillbilly

One of the Regulars
You weren't kidding. Tracking showed it hadn't moved in the last week (sitting in an unsorted USPS trailer, I imagine), but now shows it's allegedly going to be delivered today. :rolleyes: I'll believe it when I see the package.
It definitely took awhile to get it in,but mine quickly became my favorite once I had it. When I'm not at work it's on my head.
20231008_170302.jpg

It definitely took awhile to get it in,but mine quickly became my favorite once I had it. When I'm not at work it's on my head.

I need to start wearing mine to break up the stiffness in the fabric. It's a good light weight cap, and even somewhat stiff it's comfortable, but I'd guess it'll be that much more comfortable when it gets softer.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Wool tweed cap day today. Rain showers forecast and the cool temps found me reaching for wool. This cap is made from Fox Brothers covert cloth.

"The classic covert cloth was created by Fox Brothers & co. in the late 1800's. The term covert derived from the french 'couvert' whose definition is of a shelter or hiding place for game. and referred to the unique colour, woven from a myriad of fibres, tightly spun in a steep twill to create a soft warm hue, quite unlike anything else." This quote is from the Fox Brothers website.

i-79wtXr9-M.jpg

i-9zm7vGp-M.jpg

i-98WBHsq-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Saturday weather definitely asked for a tweed cap. The gun-check tweed fabric is a Fox Brothers cloth. Gorgeous fabric in person.

i-FcgnQv5-M.jpg

i-b57tKHL-M.jpg

i-kkbPG55-M.jpg

This morning I was sport'n a Well Dressed Head cap while enjoying coffee. This is a fabric and pattern that is hard to miss.

i-T7xT6D6-M.jpg

i-BhQFBkS-M.jpg

i-X8Kxcrt-M.jpg

Later, I tackled some easy chores in a Harris Tweed cap. The French cap design is an easy wearing cap.

i-S6Zwhg4-M.jpg

i-JH9CG6H-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric. -

Last edited:

Art Hat1

One of the Regulars
Saturday weather definitely asked for a tweed cap. The gun-check tweed fabric is a Fox Brothers cloth. Gorgeous fabric in person.

i-FcgnQv5-M.jpg

i-b57tKHL-M.jpg

i-kkbPG55-M.jpg

This morning I was sport'n a Well Dressed Head cap while enjoying coffee. This is a fabric and pattern that is hard to miss.

i-T7xT6D6-M.jpg

i-BhQFBkS-M.jpg

i-X8Kxcrt-M.jpg

Later, I tackled some easy chores in a Harris Tweed cap. The French cap design is an easy wearing cap.

i-S6Zwhg4-M.jpg

i-JH9CG6H-M.jpg
Cheers, Eric. -
Always enjoy seeing your caps, sir, a collection of Art!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo