Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

dkstott

Practically Family
A grey cap for a gray days hike.
20240126_150235.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I am expecting to be celebrating a New Cap Day tonight. Jonathan Cordova has sourced some grand diamond weave wool material. The fabric appears stunning in the pics I have seen so far. I am excited to see it in person.

i-qhZ39d7-M.jpg

The caps have the sewn brims that allow me to curl and flatten the brim at whim. A terrific feature. The caps also will feature Cordova's new leather sweatbands.

i-rjKHpk2-M.jpg

i-Bh9ckPP-M.jpg

i-g7mL645-M.jpg

i-P5tGmFB-M.jpg

New Cap Day coming!

Cheers, Eric-

PanosChris

Practically Family
It's been a while since I last showed up here. Been focusing exclusively on felts and my cap collection remained on beginer levels. Thought to stop by again, this time with some new gets in wider, vintage esque cuts. Still unsure if I qualify for your company just yet but bear with me, more to come ;)

Trying to decide between a SJC and a TF flatcap of different styles, colors, fabrics etc for a Saturday stroll. Could have been a London debate, but they are both sourced from EU
20240203_140306.jpg
20240203_140513.jpg

In the end I went with a TF but a different one, newsboy in thick Donegal herringbone tweed and even wider cut. Perhaps not the best match color wise, but was a rather cold day afterall.

20240203_151033.jpg

I would like to thank everyone here for help and inspiration and for... adding another layer of complexity into my life :)

Last edited:

dkstott

Practically Family
It's been a while since I last showed up here. Been focusing exclusively on felts and my cap collection remained on beginer levels. Thought to stop by again, this time with some new gets in wider, vintage esque cuts. Still unsure if I qualify for your company just yet but bear with me, more to come ;)

Trying to decide between a SJC and a TF flatcap of different styles, colors, fabrics etc for a Saturday stroll. Could have been a London debate, but they are both sourced from EU
View attachment 587189 View attachment 587190

In the end I went with a TF but a different one, newsboy in thick Donegal herringbone tweed and even wider cut. Perhaps not the best match color wise, but was a rather cold day afterall.

View attachment 587188

I would like to thank everyone here for help and inspiration and for... adding another layer of complexity into my life :)
SJC , TF ??

quikrick

One Too Many

View attachment 587189 View attachment 587190

View attachment 587188

Excellent Panos. I knew you could do it! You wear a cap well.

quikrick

One Too Many

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner