Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

maintcoder

A-List Customer
Something new...

Yesterday, I fired up a 5 Vegas Relic perfecto. This is a simply amazing smoke with loads of flavor without a bite and clouds of blue/white smoke.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
St.Ignatz said:
Oliva O Perfecto. toasty, easy draw, full cloud o' smoke and nice burn.

RP's kind of growing on you eh IC?
I can't explain it but I had one of those edge last night and I had to go and get another today. I had plenty of cigars but it just had to be that one!lol

I really like the vintage 1999 too, mild but good taste.:rolleyes:

Kid Mac

Practically Family
Wildturkey8,

Thanks for the recommendation. I have enjoyed several Pipeworks & Wilke blends. I've smoked No. 191; I think I'll load some up in a Blakemar bullcap for tonight's last smoke. Vermont Maple is also nice. P & W might be some of the better aromatics I've smoked; the casing or topping is done with a delicate hand, and the tobacco flavor isn't overwhelmed by the casing.

I tend to favor English and Oriental blends (I recommend Pipeworks #10, a medium Oriental, and # 524, if you favor full English). Nevertheless, I'm always on the lookout for that just right aromatic.

Dry ashes!
Mac

Kermez

A-List Customer
Last night I had an Oliva Serie V Lancero.

Today after lunch I had a Gurkha Master Select Perfecto No. 1.

Tonight I had an Oliva Serie V Torpedo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points