Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
Better! The draw is not too loose, just the right resistance to keep from steaming, great burn, billows of spicy smoke and I don't get that metallic aftertaste in the back of my throat in the last 1 1/2" that I almost always get from even a high quality smoke of the kind we are permitted to purchase.

RedPop4

One Too Many
You have to try and get your hands on a Cuban Crafters Cubano Claro.
See CW First Look

Alberto Noguera, from Cuban Crafters, sent me a box for an event we had at my home earlier this month. He sent the Churchills, and they're smooth, easy to smoke, enjoyable. THEN it gets to the band, and WHAM, suddenly I'm like ...whoooooooooooooa standing around the grill with the fellows. Very good cigar, that really develops down its length.

Go to Cuban Crafters website, and sign up for the e-mails. These are list prices at somewhere between $125 and $140 per box. But last week were on sale for between $65 and $90 via the e-mail. At that sale price, WELL worth the order.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Had a Carlos Torano 1916 cameroon tonight. It was so-so, but it had the same problem several I smoked last year had; it burns very unevenly, up to 3/4 inch up different sides. Its the only cameroon I have decided I don't care for and the burn is only part of it. I don't think the wrapper goes well with the blend. Anyone else think the same or differently?

RedPop4 said:
You have to try and get your hands on a Cuban Crafters Cubano Claro.
See CW First Look

Alberto Noguera, from Cuban Crafters, sent me a box for an event we had at my home earlier this month. He sent the Churchills, and they're smooth, easy to smoke, enjoyable. THEN it gets to the band, and WHAM, suddenly I'm like ...whoooooooooooooa standing around the grill with the fellows. Very good cigar, that really develops down its length.

Go to Cuban Crafters website, and sign up for the e-mails. These are list prices at somewhere between $125 and $140 per box. But last week were on sale for between $65 and $90 via the e-mail. At that sale price, WELL worth the order.

That sounds right up my alley! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Thanks for the heads up. I'll send a few to IC. ;) :p

Kid Mac

Practically Family
McClelland British Woods, a Latakia and Macedonia leaf mixture, in a Peterson Donegal dublin. Not the wonder of Penzance, but a nice soft Latakia blend.

Mac

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I had the day off today, and it was a three cigar day. Mid day was a RP Ocean Club toro, not the best cigar I've ever had. While grilling, a Hemingway Short Story...you can't go wrong with a Hemingway. After dinner, an RP Decade toro...exceptional and delicious.

vonwotan

Practically Family
For a while it will be the Tatuaje Especiales long panatelas. I'll try a few other sizes others outside the Cabinet line but, I had forgot how much I like the smaller ring sizes...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR