Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Today was a 2 RP day. Had a Decade torpedo before dinner and a Spring Collection robusto after. Both were very good, but the Decade was incredible.

BobC

I was all set for another Decade on the deck last night when a thunderstorm rolled in and cancelled my party. It's a lot cooler and less humid today, so the party's outside this afternoon.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Perdomo Special Edition 2008.:D Dee said it was strong but seemed nice and smooth to me.

Bob did you send that storm down here?!

St. Ignatz that's not a rut, that's a ritual!

BobC

indycop said:
Bob did you send that storm down here?!

I don't think so. Yours looked a lot worse than ours did.

Today was a LOT cooler and less humid...a fine, sunny day for deck sitting, grilling portabella and swiss burgers and cigar smoking. It was a two Hemingway day. A Classic and a Masterpiece. Both were outstanding, just as I expected.

St. I, those Decades are no ruts, they're occasions.

rkwilker

One Too Many
Nice weekend for cigars here....so i blew through several. Some Fuente Don Carlos (exceptional), RP Sungrown toros (another nice smoke), CAO Brazilia Lambadas, even had a Fuente Curlyhead on the drive home from the office on Friday.....good weekend. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy