Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Tried a different Nat Sherman tonight. It had a more firm feel to it but was rough with a poor cap and folds/lumps in the wrapper.[huh] It had a better taste than the one last night but after relighting it 3 times I finally tossed it with half the cigar left.:mad:

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
Mr. P, I like the Gran Habano as well. Great price for a much better than average smoke.

To work this AM Oliva V Double Robusto Liga home in the PM RP Decade. The band on the Decade was a slightly darker yellow than my previous purchases. A different smoke than usual as it is my Sunday going home treat. I suspect either a bootleg or he has more fans than he can handle and is pushing the production too hard on this line. My first disappointment with this cigar.
Tom D.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ashton VSG robusto while I waited for the grill to get ready this evening. Later it was a RP Vintage 1992 toro.

Jeff H

New in Town
A Cuaba Distinguido from Nov. 07

Great flavor with tons of smoke, but probably should have let it dry box for about a day or two. I had some burn issues towards the end, but this was most likely my fault. This is probably my number one go to cigar.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
rmrdaddy said:
I had the same idea as BobC...

Perdomo Vintage 1991 ESV robusto before, during, and after grilling.

:D I think you must have been in your perfect element there!!

Lounging about, having a really relaxing night and enjoying one of your Gloria Cubanas.. mhhhhh so good! The gauge is perfect for me aswell. Combining it with a very mild russo blanco. Perfection.

indycop said:
Had a Camacho SLR tonight. mmmm:D

A Diadema?
5160.jpg

:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn