Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

indycop

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
Congrats, Sarge! Training over?
The graded part ended yesterday, but staying on days til sometime in October then back to mids.:)
Last night they had $2 Yeungling.:D

Wish you were down here next Wed. there is a law enforcement event at IG sponsored by Yeungling, Glenlivet, Ashton, and CAO. $20 gets you some Yeungling, a Glenlivet and 3 cigars.:D

indycop

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
Hi Bob! Hi John! :)

---------------

I was studying one like this at an antique store a few days ago, and then a buddy of mine dropped by and gave this to me. Leaky. Couldn't get a strong draw. Seems like a novelty, but then again, I don't know much about pipes. Any info from you folks based on these images?...
Does the lighter colored bottom piece come off?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
HarpPlayerGene said:
Hi Bob! Hi John! :)

---------------

I was studying one like this at an antique store a few days ago, and then a buddy of mine dropped by and gave this to me. Leaky. Couldn't get a strong draw. Seems like a novelty, but then again, I don't know much about pipes. Any info from you folks based on these images?...
Hi, Gene! Good to see you over in this thread. I don't know a thing about pipes. I'll defer to some of the resident pipe smokers/collectors instead, but it does look interesting.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:
The graded part ended yesterday, but staying on days til sometime in October then back to mids.:)
Last night they had $2 Yeungling.:D

Wish you were down here next Wed. there is a law enforcement event at IG sponsored by Yeungling, Glenlivet, Ashton, and CAO. $20 gets you some Yeungling, a Glenlivet and 3 cigars.:D

Sounds like a deal. Wish I could be there. Wish we had an IG here, but it wouldn't fly in IL, the smoke free state. :mad: :rolleyes: The state government here is very interested in protecting the citizens from such hazards as second hand smoke while at the same time reaching as deep in our pockets as they possibly can for their personal benefit, like half a million dollars worth of custom tailored suits for our impeached governor.

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
My local smoke shop HAD a box of Zino Platinum Bullets. Perfect little perfectos at about 65% off. He said they have been in the humidor for 5 years and they just weren't selling so off they went to the discount table. I'm liking these a whole lot.:D
and a Nestor Miranda Danno.

HHISIII

One of the Regulars
Another Avo Maduro is on the schedule for tonight. I got a handful of 'em for $4.95 a piece yesterday.
I'll help it down with a 15 year Glenfiddich ;)

SteveAS

Practically Family
I went to the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance on Sunday. It seemed like a good occasion for elegant cigars, so I smoked a 2001 Cohiba Lancero in the morning and a Santos Lonsdale in the afternoon. :eusa_clap

Bustercat

A-List Customer
Bowl of Maltese Falcon in a BBB this morning.
A tasty ceasar salad for dinner.
Now, enjoying my favorite "go-to" cigar, a Hoyo Excalibur Prensado (this one from '02) with a snifter of Laphroig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner