Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

matt_im

New in Town
A couple of my friends are keen pipe smokers and have been for several years but I just can't get into it for some reason. In any case, working for imedeen on an anti-aging skin supplement means I would be a bit of a hypocrite if I was trying to explain the joys of having good, healthy skin and also smoking at the same time..!

Maybe one day I'll try again!

Matt

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
matt_im said:
A couple of my friends are keen pipe smokers and have been for several years but I just can't get into it for some reason. In any case, working for imedeen on an anti-aging skin supplement means I would be a bit of a hypocrite if I was trying to explain the joys of having good, healthy skin and also smoking at the same time..!

Maybe one day I'll try again!

Matt

So that would be nothing.:D

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jamespowers said:
I found that out as well---considering I thought it was going to be horrible. It wasn't. I am convinced The Frog has its place sometimes. ;)

Often in my case. I have half a dozen or more bottles of Scotch in my cabinet, and the Laphroaig is the one I reach for most often.

Tonight it was a Punch Upper Cut with nothing to drink.

Jesse

New in Town
nightcap.JPG

In my meerschaum pipe from Turkey.

59337_423326014631_744939631_5101733_956769_n.jpg

SteveAS

Practically Family
I'm still recovering from jet lag from a recent trip to Europe, so I was up at 3:30 this morning. Seemed like reason enough for an early morning Ramon Allones Belicoso. Very nice.

Jesse

New in Town
Smoking a 1984 El Rey del Mundo Demi Tasse and drinking Glenrothes 1972

19936_322867952163_798457163_3473621_5069459_n.jpg

Yeah it's a week day but hey, life is short.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
601 Green Corona tonight with a taste of Aberlour. Excellent cigar even though the box arrived just today and I didn't give the first one any humidor time at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner