Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
D4 is nice and strong. Prefer D4 to P1 or P2. I was excited about the launch of P2 but it does not live up to my expectation. My expectation being a D4 in piramide size but P2 is too mellow, so is P1. The P1 was given to me by a friend. He said the P1 has a nice fragrance and asked me if I agree. Dare not say a word in front of him.

D4 is nice and strong. Prefer D4 to P1 or P2. I was excited about the launch of P2 but it does not live up to my expectation. My expectation being a D4 in piramide size but P2 is too mellow, so is P1. The P1 was given to me by a friend. He said the P1 has a nice fragrance and asked me if I agree. Dare not say a word in front of him.

lol lol lol Yeah, keeping quiet when you get something lousy is the best way to go.

noonblueapples

Familiar Face
Black cavendish out of an HJB bent billiard last night.

A little bit of miserable dried up old Dunhill Elizabethan out of an equally miserable corn cob so far today

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner