Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
:rofl: Like a kid sucking a milkshake through a straw. :p

I actually like the Joya de Nicaragua but I have not had one with a poor draw. You could have gotten light headed because they are fairly strong. :p

Fairly strong? I have a box of them in my humidor, but I don't think I've touched them.

ecorrigan

Familiar Face
I tried a pretty poor Rocky Patel the other day and was almost turned off completely to them. I ended up buying another one today. I'll give it a second chance. If it disappoints again, I think I'll be done with the RP. The one I got this time is a Decade Limitada Robusto Cello. We'll see how it is. It's definitely dark. I'm not sure what to expect, anyone who's tried this previously feel free to chime in!!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
I tried a pretty poor Rocky Patel the other day and was almost turned off completely to them. I ended up buying another one today. I'll give it a second chance. If it disappoints again, I think I'll be done with the RP. The one I got this time is a Decade Limitada Robusto Cello. We'll see how it is. It's definitely dark. I'm not sure what to expect, anyone who's tried this previously feel free to chime in!!
Every Decade i've tried has been spongy and got hot quick. I just can't find an RP I like. Next time you have a draw problem let it sit out of the humidor for 30 minutes or so before you light it.

ecorrigan

Familiar Face
Guess who's got two thumbs and is happier than a pig in a poke?! I just got my first Cigar-of-the-Month shipment today. It included two of each: CAO MX2, Graycliff Avelino Lara 80th, Partagas and Carlos Torano Noventa. I don't know what ones I'm going to dive into first. Probably the CAO's since the last ones were so good!

Just read the reviews on all of them. While they all sound like great sticks, the CAO seems to be the best thought of cigar out of my whole shipment! I'm trying to hurry and eat my lunch so I can try one!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran