Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
1998 Punch petite coronation still one left.:D Yesterday was Hoyo du Prince and Allones Extra. Some Davidoff Red mixture in my Peterson.

maduro 5

A-List Customer
Yesterday Flor de las Antillas Toro Gorda by My Father. this cigar supposedly was rated #1 2012 cigar by Cigar Aficionado. Honestly I do not understand why. Well constructed. To me it is a simpleton, plain flavor and lacking complexity. I doubt I will ever look for one at the store.

maduro 5

A-List Customer
Yesterday Flor de las Antillas Toro Gorda by My Father. this cigar supposedly was rated #1 2012 cigar by Cigar Aficionado. Honestly I do not understand why. Well constructed. To me it is a simpleton, plain flavor and lacking complexity. I doubt I will ever look for one at the store.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It probably does so fill it first. :p

A double corona eh? I thought you were big on the smaller sizes. :p
Lol, bought all my DCs and churchills before I grew impatience. Today was a Punch Punch. Finally sold all the Cohiba Corona Especial 2008 I bought recently. The Punch Punch is great a 2009 box.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy