Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
An Anniversary pamphlet? ;) :p
No, I was too busy getting things done and by the end of the day I was too tired to drag out a cigar. I will remedy that this evening. :D
You must have been asleep for the first 1/2 inch then. ;) :p
:eusa_doh: lol

After dinner a RP Decade!:D

I smoked a Partagas black label robusto, not a bad smoke, but not my favorite by any means.
Question, anyone had any luck with Tuskers? I am looking far a middle of the road (cost wise) daily smoke and would like to hear others impressions.
Thanks in adavance for the advice.
Soap

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:
Have you had the new Connecticut Oliva?

I have tried it and it it very mild. I have four left for visitors who think they smoke cigars.

Last night it was a freebie from a buddie; Cigar.com Corojo torpedo. Glad it was free...:eek:

Kermez

A-List Customer
Been sick for almost a week, so nothing for me - lately. :(

By Sunday, however, I hope to be fully recovered enough to have a steak followed by an Opus X. * crosses fingers *

BtW - To all those enjoying cigars this week:

scrabble-you_guys_suck.jpg

Wednesday: A Partagas Montecarlo---and no it didn't hit me like the last two. :p I have to say that they get better the longer they humidify---so I have to smoke one often to check the difference. ;) :p
Last night was a Partgas Serie D No. 4. Ditto to the above. I just have to check to make sure they are still good. :D ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot