Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Danny Ocean

A-List Customer
Rat Pack said:
Was in a sweet mood last night and made myself a "Grape Nehi".

A shot of Coconut Rum (the 90 proof Morgans), shot of pinapple juice, half shot of Chambord, and a splash of S&S. Shaken with ice (shake hard, it'll look like 1 2 3 jello with a frothy top) and served in a martini glass.

Rat Pack - Yep, like your style!

As you say, "aint that a kick in the head"!

Danny Ocean

A-List Customer
Black Dahlia said:
I had some Bambu (mixture of chicory, figs, wheat, malted barley and acorns.)....SO GOOD! It's tastes a bit like coffee actually, no caffeine though.

No alcohol for me last night either! Maybe tonight.....

X
BD

Mmmm............maybe tonight, also....

KnoxvilleRoxie

New in Town
Tequilia

Again I refer to the High but it was brilliant to be there I had mojitos, sangria and I'm not sure if this is how it's spelt but Caprina?

We all got free shots of Tequlia with meals and I had 2 one night and 3 the next as none is as brave!

Chanfan

A-List Customer
Last night - well, nothing, really.

But last Thursday, while in LA on business, I made it to the Tar Pit. I had a sidecar, a Last Word (gin + lime juice + green Chartreuse + maraschino liqueur) - which was delicious - and a Black Summer (Gin, Sweet Vermouth, Cynar, Muddled Plums).

Great art decco look to the place, nice service. They comped me a drink as they liked my choices!

Chanfan said:
Last night - well, nothing, really.

But last Thursday, while in LA on business, I made it to the Tar Pit. I had a sidecar, a Last Word (gin + lime juice + green Chartreuse + maraschino liqueur) - which was delicious - and a Black Summer (Gin, Sweet Vermouth, Cynar, Muddled Plums).

Great art decco look to the place, nice service. They comped me a drink as they liked my choices!

Cynarand muddled plums!? How was it? Sounds like something that would give you physic. :eek: :eusa_doh:

Absinthe_1900

One Too Many

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner