Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Ethan Bentley said:
Too right, I keep the remains of the bottles in the house for the guest that asks for something "different". lol
I'm not mad on Suze either.

The only way to make Campari worse is to mix it with soda water, this simply prolongs the agony. :(

lol lol lol lol Sounds like my experience as well. I'll have to post my response I got from Dalmore later. :D

rumblefish

One Too Many
Ethan Bentley said:
Too right, I keep the remains of the bottles in the house for the guest that asks for something "different". lol
I'm not mad on Suze either.

The only way to make Campari worse is to mix it with soda water, this simply prolongs the agony. :(

jamespowers said:
lol lol lol lol Sounds like my experience as well. I'll have to post my response I got from Dalmore later.

:p :p Will you guys stop beating up on my Campari!:p :p

rumblefish said:
:p :p Will you guys stop beating up on my Campari!:p :p

You mean Nastipari?
yuck.png

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
"The Odessa Files"

3675203330_5f02661b7c_b.jpg

"My Chum Ninotchka, A young gel of Finnish Mother and Irish Father living here in the swan River colony, having been off to Europe for a month Slithering around in Ice Hotels and worshipping the midnight sun bought me back a lovely Burberry silk tie and a bottle of Russian Champers, the back of the label is in English and reads

"Golden Odessa will surprise you! with the exquisite bouquet, with the flavour of the fresh rose, amazing tender taste, and enchanting rose-gold colour"

I mixed it with brandy with a spoon in my shaker, its nice to think that the peasants can now enjoy decadent bourgeois "Fizz" with the rest of us

djhatman

One of the Regulars
I was going to have a Godfather at a private club (code word for bar in Utah) but they had no amaretto. Then I ordered a 7 & 7 and they had no seagrams 7. Then asked if they pour a beer so I had a Coors and went home.

Panache

A-List Customer
Last night I had my usual post Scottish Country Dancing drink...

A large glass of water and three ibuprofen pills! lol

Tonight I am enjoying a far more civilized Gin and Tonic (with Tanqueray Gin)

Cheers

Jamie

Absinthe_1900

One Too Many
Shake enough Peychaud's into the glass where you can swirl it around to coat the inside of the glass.

You can spin the glass into the air if you want to get fancy, like one of Peychaud's family members did at our Tales of the Cocktail seminar. ;)

You had to be there to hear the Sazerac story.

swirl.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR