Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Absinthe_1900

One Too Many
1930s Herbsaint Frappé

Fill large glass with shaved ice
One teaspoon of Benedictine
Two Tablespoons of Legendre Herbsaint (2009 Herbsaint Original)
Four Tablespoons of water

Cover Glass with a shaker and shake until shaker is well frosted- strain into
small glass and serve

John Boyer

A-List Customer
Ethan Bentley said:
Very nice, exactly how I drink mine, had a dram of the 16yr old the other day. Mighty fine.

Yesterday I actually attempted a blue blazer and managed to not set myself, or the kitchen, on fire.

Ice Tea with lemon, coupled with a magnificient Prime Rib, garlic mashed potatoes, lobster bisque and an appetizers that I recognized it not. John

Greyfox

One of the Regulars
Old Weller Antique, IMHO one of the greatest price to value whiskies out there. It would be a bargain at twice the price. Great stuff.

rkwilker

One Too Many
Very cold here in my part of NC last night so I tried some...well around here we call it "shine". Buddy of mine gave me a jar for Christmas and despite an overwhelming aroma, it was relatively smooth with a hint of peaches. I will say that the alcohol content of these corn squeezings is through the roof. Just a couple of sips will do ya.

riskyB

New in Town
martini

Tanqueray gin martini: equal parts Tanqueray gin, Tanqueray rangpur and Martini and Rossi Extra dry vermouth shaken and served in chilled martini glass.

Ethan Bentley

One Too Many
riskyB said:
Tanqueray gin martini: equal parts Tanqueray gin, Tanqueray rangpur and Martini and Rossi Extra dry vermouth shaken and served in chilled martini glass.

riskyB, Welcome - nice to have you hear.

I have never had a Martini resembling your recipe, but it is very intriguing. I think I'll have to try it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24