Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you look like?

Doh!

One Too Many
A couple of happenin' dudes.

Here's me and a like-minded friend at a "holiday" party this year. He only lurks here so I've retained his anonymity (which is sort of ironic; he's much more into vintage than I am -- I only dress up for special occasions. But I have taken to wearing a hat almost daily now).

Dudes2006.jpg

Brian Sheridan

One Too Many
Not period but what a background!

Hi-De-Ho Everyone!

I'm new to joining but have been reading the boards for months. It's amazing that there are as many people as crazy about 30s-40s as I am.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to you ALL.

Ciao,

Brian
beach.jpg
[/URL[/IMG]

Brian Sheridan

One Too Many
it is

Yes...Erie is that beautiful so we don't tell everyone about it.

Actually, the sunsets in Erie are used as frequently on postcards as the ones in Hawaii, where that pic was taken.

BRS

Ms. McGraw

One of the Regulars
That's me in my avatar, but he's a close up of my silly mug in case anyone wants to print it out for their dart board! :)
DSCN1547.jpg

Sorry if the picture is HUGE. I tried to make it smaller, but I'm not sure if it worked.

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Ms. McGraw said:
That's me in my avatar, but he's a close up of my silly mug in case anyone wants to print it out for their dart board! :)
DSCN1547.jpg
I misread that as "print it out for their draft board" and wondered what kind of story I'd need to cook up for that...:rolleyes:

BTW, I wish your picture were bigger...

epr25

Practically Family
Well I know this is the same photo as my avatar but you might be able to see it a little better. This was taken before we went to a company christmas party. I have had that suit for a year and was dying to wear it! My shoes came from Higbee's of Cleaveland for all the Christmas story fans out there.
jeffI.jpg

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Here is me young
DSCN4357.jpg
[/IMG]
A bit older in Switzerland
DSCN4361.jpg
[/IMG]
Around Twenty years ago in Japan when I had hair and was in good shape
DSCN4354.jpg
[/IMG]

ii-5-i

New in Town
THEN & NOW

@1960.......................................@2006

Dancing with my sister at her wedding in 1960.

q48PINvrFsuGZzHJo-Jnu8XjIgUEsq3+0060.jpg

With my nephews in Long Beach, NY, summer of 1969.

TB1b5FqpYJjr2vDBSgIeo-QpIX9eTFdW0060.jpg

With my wife of 34 years earlier this year at Pesach.

VJ2XqrQ7ZBxqUPcpaepD8FYWQBeYjFYR0060.jpg

Sorry the pics are small.

epr25

Practically Family
:eek:fftopic: This is a little off the subject but I thought this might be the place to pose this question since most of the photos are in vintage clothes. Let me explain a little bit before I throw this out there. I sell stuff on Ebay. I take my pictures in our dining room. I don't know what everyone's ideas are on this. But I get orbs all the time. As I was looking at the show us your suits thread I noticed in several others pictures there were also orbs.

Do you guys find that you get more orbs in your pictures when you are wearing vintage clothes? I do I was just wondering if I was crazy or has anyone else noticed this too?:eek:fftopic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic