Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you look like?

kirawoidan

New in Town
Everyone's pics were so lovely, I had to post one. This is of me when I wasn't expecting and I have red eyes! But, I still think it's cute.
Picture748.jpg

chippler

New in Town

here's a vintage pic of me, in my vintage t-shirt in one of those ye olde vintage speak-easy bars. OK, I lied. It's a recent pic of me in a new t-shirt in a modern German-style restaurant. The beer is even recent, too. I just figured with this being a vintage style site and all if I lied you would all think I was cool. I am such a modern phoney lol.

- Chris

Scuffy

One of the Regulars
deanglen said:
Trying to like the goatee, without Just For Men, but alas, back to full beard and tint from a tube since then (ref. avatar). That's a vintage A-3 Army Air Forces HBT Mechanic's hat I got off OFAS. Don't I look the compassionate shepherd. lol lol
IMGP1002_edited.jpg

dean

That sir looks like Killian's!!!! Good choice. lol

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Scuffy... You would be surprised at how much people like to exploit those without limbs. :) You should see me rock the turn table.

Scuffy said:
OMG! You have no legs!!!! It must be hard to pull a show off like that! lol :D

olive bleu

One Too Many
chippler said:

here's a vintage pic of me, in my vintage t-shirt in one of those ye olde vintage speak-easy bars. OK, I lied. It's a recent pic of me in a new t-shirt in a modern German-style restaurant. The beer is even recent, too. I just figured with this being a vintage style site and all if I lied you would all think I was cool. I am such a modern phoney lol.

- Chris

I believe that anyone who favours a nice cold brew of that size will be considered more than cool around here:cheers1:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ