Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you look like?

patterson

One of the Regulars
pretty faythe said:
Ok, for clarification, I notice all of you good looking fellas!! I'm just mentioning that at being at the ripe ol age of 32 (fastly aproaching 33 lol), besides here at the lounge, even around town, everyone seems to be 10 years younger. And I, unlike my sister, (she who is 37 and current bf is 24) am not a cougar. :p I've called that too her jokingly and lovingly, so is alright. lol

Hey - I'm 43 and living more than I did at 33. Life is what you make of it... Now I've made adjustments - I cannot do things in the gym the same way I did at 23, but I have to say keeping active has made the barameter of "age" and non-issue...

fishmeok

Vendor
37 isn't feeling too bad to me right now, I have ALMOST as much energy as I used too, and I'm a hell of a lot smarter...

This is my pic, I've been putting it in the other forums, might as well duplicate it here.
Cheers
Mark

DSCN1143.jpg

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Has anyone told you about the resemblance to the great Cary Grant..?

Billy, you really need to look at some photos of Cary Grant (a wonderful style guru and iconic movie star idol with satorial elegance in abundance), as there's an uncanny resemblance between you and him. This is incredible!!! Google some images of him and you'll see what I mean.

thunderw21 said:
Here's a couple of new pics from today. All spiffed up.

l_309af4809ca90113f877ed24a36090a8.jpg

l_e5463d3ef4a8aa1d9be3e73a3d603fbf.jpg

Billy

dostacos

Practically Family
Canadave said:
Yeah, tell us a bit about that pic. Where were you? What were the circumstances?

David
good luck with that, I am one of the few people that lived through the 60s that actually REMEMBERS the 60s:eusa_clap :cheers1:

edit: and that is me in the avatar...the one seated, not the one laying down;)

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
PADDY said:
Billy, you really need to look at some photos of Cary Grant (a wonderful style guru and iconic movie star idol with satorial elegance in abundance), as there's an uncanny resemblance between you and him. This is incredible!!! Google some images of him and you'll see what I mean.

Thank you! ;)

CaryGrantandI002.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails