Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you wear under your jacket?

I really don't get these adds, you literally cannot see the jacket at all, no idea what it looks like.
Do they really think we are that stupid and are going to buy a jacket just because it was worn by a "hot" chick?

Yeah, it's mostly girls making these classifieds that are like that and usually, these jackets are all listed under women's item. I think they're selling it with the idea of how cute/cool/etc. potential female buyer look in it. She's not really going for the sexy/hot angle.

dwilson

A-List Customer
I really don't get these adds, you literally cannot see the jacket at all, no idea what it looks like.
Do they really think we are that stupid and are going to buy a jacket just because it was worn by a "hot" chick?

Normally they just have the hot girl as the thumbnail to show up then have actual pics of the jacket. Kind of a "now that I have your attention" ad campaign.

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Normally they just have the hot girl as the thumbnail to show up then have actual pics of the jacket. Kind of a "now that I have your attention" ad campaign.
And it works for me, I may not be interested in the jacket but I do click the thumbnail and generally go through all the jacket pictures can not resist. Better entertainment than seeing some beer-belly wearing a Langlitz

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Over 36°C today, so a shirt i also wear under my jacket..

full

full

Jules Myers

One of the Regulars
Couldn’t be more pleased with this IH western shirt. Every detail is perfect, and the fit feels like it was tailored for me

Attachments

• EAFD1B60-2869-43AB-9199-262D5799D629.jpeg
    EAFD1B60-2869-43AB-9199-262D5799D629.jpeg
    7 MB · Views: 1,440

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
Under my Model B America I wear a cheap really thin , tight fitting grey hooded sweatshirt. That with a T shirt underneath .. anything more and it’s too tight. Definitely makes it feel more comfortable than just a T shirt

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
I bought a few henleys and will try them with my jackets. Gotta get away from black t-shirts for a while. So far my favorite is an indigo henley from Flag and Anthem. Very comfortable. Trouble with henleys is that they look much better untucked. But I have not yet seen a shirt that looks good untucked with a jacket. What to do, what to do?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21