Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
DEA15F87-BDBC-44B5-AC06-0EAB7557D742.jpeg
BE9CB224-AE45-47F5-8B83-7A4D0420256A.jpeg
Greetings All:
Not often do i post here, last was Sept. 17th and i’m still waiting!!!
But...i think if i hold my lips just right, and sing Oh Canada i might finally be getting it today on that special day we all have once a year.
I’m pretty stoked so you all get to hear it!!
Good timing i guess. Lol
B

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 138640 View attachment 138641 Greetings All:
But...i think if i hold my lips just right, and sing Oh Canada i might finally be getting it today on that special day we all have once a year.
Good timing i guess. Lol
B
I am glad I got to hear it!

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

View attachment 138640 View attachment 138641 Greetings All:
Good timing i guess. Lol
B

Bailey wooly, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

View attachment 138863
Oh Brent, oops forgot to tell ya i always wanted to be that Bat Masterson guy on TV as a kid. Gene Berry i believe. Kinda had a way with the ladies. Probably something to do with his cane i guess!
So heck yeah i liked it. Ha
B

You can have the hat if I can have the way with the ladies. As much as I like hats.... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1967Cougar390

Practically Family
I added to my collection of Black Creek hats this afternoon. I ordered a wool felt in Fall Brown just in time for winter. $43 to my door is a good price in my opinion. I know it’s not a high end felt but this will be my forth Black Creek hat and for the low monetary investment I’ve been very pleased so far.

BFABCA16-EC45-4429-A1AF-3B221CB41831.png

Steven

Winston Carter

Practically Family
I added to my collection of Black Creek hats this afternoon. I ordered a wool felt in Fall Brown just in time for winter. $43 to my door is a good price in my opinion. I know it’s not a high end felt but this will be my forth Black Creek hat and for the low monetary investment I’ve been very pleased so far.

View attachment 139303

Steven
Some of my most comfortable hats are wool. It's all in the eye of the beholder. Wool is nice and warm in the winter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points