Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

JoeyC

One of the Regulars
Currently waiting on:
Excellent Strat in Sage from Delmonico
Mallory felt custom from Art Fawcett

Considering:
Boss Raw Edge
Grand Central
Maybe one of those Stetson 150th derbies (has anyone seen or handled one?)

King, also waiting on sage excellent Strat.

jlee562

I'll Lock Up

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Here's a guide Scotrace put together: http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...-post-photos-here&p=1360985#post1360985<br />

Long story short, you'll need to upload your pictures from your camera or phone to a hosting site such as photobucket, imageshack, etc. From there, the sites will give you a chunk of text which you can just copy and paste into the reply box, and viola!

Oh. I KNEW THAT! Not really. Thank you. Will give it a try the next time I feel like failing at something else...

JoeyC

One of the Regulars

RBH

Bartender
I am waiting on a grey Stetson Runabout from a good friend in Buffalo, New York.

Not mine but a photo of one like it...

runaboutGry.jpg

hartfell

New in Town
I am waiting on a grey Stetson Runabout from a good friend in Buffalo, New York.

Not mine but a photo of one like it...

runaboutGry.jpg

I have this hat. It's extremely good-looking. Just wish it came in more exact sizing. I'm a 7 1/8 so I got the medium, but it's a little roomy. I think because it's a packable hat they can't size them more precisely - but not sure. It's quite possibly my favorite hat that I own - but I'm always changing my mind about that!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Bugger, my phone truncates the titles so my post is in the wrong "what hat are you... ?" thread. Sorry!

The "What hat are you wearing whilst waiting for your wife?" thread would have worked ok.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto