Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

tommyK

One Too Many
I'm waiting on this 7X Clear Beaver
e0c1173a-82db-47ad-b88a-87ca20cbeb46_zpsizmdsuju.jpg
It ticks a couple of boxes for me.
1. it's a 7X Clear Beaver, don't have one of those yet and they can be pretty salty price wise, this one wasn't too bad. I think because it doesn't have an Open Road style brim binding (maybe it was trimmed? At 2 3/4 seems like maybe it was just made this way).
2. It looks to be beige not silverbelly. Cool with me either way it's another light colored summer hat, a little different from my others
3.it's from Shudde Brothers, always wanted something from them
4. it's in really great shape, just needs a light cleaning and I dig the crease

Always nice to have something coming

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Tommy, nice 7XCB. You will enjoy it, I'm sure.

I'm waiting on a western straw hat, getting ready for the hot weather that will coming before long.

smugshot_9833013-L.jpg

More pics when it arrives.

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Lucked up on a Stratoliner that I could actually afford. It's not in silverbelly, but a guy can't have everything, I guess. Should be here by the end of the month since it's shipping from the Great White North.

Stratoliner 1.JPG Stratoliner 2.JPG

Thunderball

One of the Regulars
War Eagle

Another one from Buckaroo Hatters. I figure this will be good luck and bring us another national championship. I just have to make time to go up there and get it.
IMG_0135.JPG IMG_0136.JPG IMG_0137.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko