Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Dobbs Mahoney

I have this "coffee" offering with matching band, which I may change, and a good inner tag but the sweat stamping worn off.

Believe it or not the ground was white at six this morning but it's about 60 degrees in this photo and I have been having a great day :D :
100_0500.jpg

Hard to see here but there are sweat stains on the matching ribbon and I have to wonder if a leather braid or something like that might work better on this "Gambler" style hat [huh]
100_0496.jpg

I don't think this hat is very old, going by the liner alone, but it has been worn a fair bit and has been well looked after so the wear is consistent and looks good, well aged and lots of miles left on the chassis ;)
100_0497.jpg

Slim Portly

One Too Many
Thank you, my friend. That bash was my own doing (with a bit of final finesse from Sean at Byrnie Utz in Seattle), and I'm rather fond of it.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
mayserwegener, that is a superb hat! I am taken with the color combo of felt/ribbon as well as the interest in the ribbon edging! :eusa_clap

Salty, the Disney looks great on you.

Dreispitz said:
Hollereiduliöööö!

Loocks like preparations to conquer the mountains!

Yes I went bit extreme last evening. :)

Mr. Paladin said:
mayserwegener, that is a superb hat! I am taken with the color combo of felt/ribbon as well as the interest in the ribbon edging! :eusa_clap

Thanks! The German hatter friend that I got this one from said this Ausseer (usually black felt and green back bow) style 'Anwaltshut' was worn by lawyers (60s and earlier). Here is the back bow.

4560678678_7bfa73ff93.jpg

HamletJSD

A-List Customer
Moonstone Stylemaster ordered with matching ribbon (that you can't see) ...

This is not how I'm wearing it today. I very rarely turn up the brim. Guess I thought it looked cool at the time. lol

26082_1410141297400_1348510587_1095224_6840542_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic