Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Ale, Jeff, Dirk, Daniel, great Hats.

Ale, what a nice gift. Something you could give me every day.

Jeff, the Bowler looks great on you.

Dirk, I see you wear It with feather, right so. Yeahh, I am not alone. :D

Daniel, very nice, a great brand.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Wow that is one good friend you have there Ale!

Thanks, Dirk. She's not even a friend! Just the department intern who I guess saw me wearing hats every day and thought I'd like the hat. And I did! I'm very grateful to her & grandpa and to all you guys for the nice comments.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Great sunny morning for running the early errands in New Hampshire today.

Bluegrass Whippet for Day 7 of Stetson Week.

smugshot1874643-L.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Lovely hats guys.

Bluegrass whippet is just a joy to see. The color and style is just what a hat should be. I have a 40's Sat.Evening Post advertisement with the green whippet in my dressing room and admire it each day.

Rusty, I do not know you other than from the FF, but the thin ribbon hat is exactly what you should wear. :eusa_clap The Campdraft, a great example of a thin ribbon, is perfect for you. I picture you in that style hat. I do like the color today. Nice to have options!

Enjoying a thin ribbon this morning, Eric -

Last edited:

Shohei

Familiar Face
David, unbelievable you have a beautiful Stetson for every day of the week! Love that whippet! With so many great hats I am sure that "puppy" needs adopted ;)

Very nice lid Rusty. I love the colour and as Ale pointed out the pin, nice and subtle, and the wind trolley on it too.

SWEET VS Eric!
+1. Helluva nice hat and you wear it well!

Took advantage of the 1 degree above freezing temps to take the kids out to the beaver dam on the four wheelers. I had to investigate some oddities with the ice there. 4 feet of water disappeared, causing the 2 feet of ice to collapse to the bottom of the dam. This is not a tiny area and its so strange for THAT much water to just vanish and it did not all freeze, and the dam is intact. Anywho we had a picnic while we were at it which proved far more interesting to the kids ;)

BB Grand Beaver again

6783940243_bd74133f41_z.jpg

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
David, unbelievable you have a beautiful Stetson for every day of the week! Love that whippet! With so many great hats I am sure that "puppy" needs adopted ;)

Very nice lid Rusty. I love the colour and as Ale pointed out the pin, nice and subtle, and the wind trolley on it too.

+1. Helluva nice hat and you wear it well!

Took advantage of the 1 degree above freezing temps to take the kids out to the beaver dam on the four wheelers. I had to investigate some oddities with the ice there. 4 feet of water disappeared, causing the 2 feet of ice to collapse to the bottom of the dam. This is not a tiny area and its so strange for THAT much water to just vanish and it did not all freeze, and the dam is intact. Anywho we had a picnic while we were at it which proved far more interesting to the kids ;)

BB Grand Beaver again

6783940243_bd74133f41_z.jpg

Nice lid and the scarf sets it off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart