Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Alan
the wooly is a looker especially with the nice dud's
getting cold huh....gonna be high 80's for me,

rlk has it going on today too ! sharp :cool:

I'll never forget a wonderful visit to SF years back... some friends took me on travels to eat oysters and see stuff. We drove from Point Reyes where it was 53 degrees and totally fogged in, to Sonoma, where it was 106 in the shade. About 30 miles between them, I think.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Love that Lee Cameo, Eric, and Al-- your Mallory Nokabout is just a perfect hat for the approaching Fall!

Alan, what a neat stitch pattern. I like it.

Had a perfect chance to wear my Wormser OR clone out and about today with the wind quintet.

001aem.jpg

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice looking Wormser Bowlerman!

I started the day in a Campdraft but switched out for my Lee when I had to run home for something
I'm trying out taking the pictures on a timer (on the first and last photos) from a greater distance rather than shooting while holding the camera in order to try to get a better perspective.
IMG_3640.JPG

IMG_3629.JPG

IMG_3636.JPG

randooch

I'll Lock Up
I'm trying out taking the pictures on a timer (on the first and last photos) from a greater distance rather than shooting while holding the camera in order to try to get a better perspective.
The hardest part of that effort for me is trying not to laugh while holding perfectly still.

Jeff, that's a great look! You gussy up nicely.

Steve, I just must ask: How many Echter Borsalinos do you own? The swoop on that one is flawless.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Rusty, Randall, Sam!

On accident, it went into a Hollywood brim, and I'm thinking about leaving it that way for a little while. The greatest thing about these OR style hats is their total versatility!

0920121927a.jpg

Sam, I like that stingy (actually, is it stingy?).

Steve! ...what Randall said! I think you must have ALL the Echter Borsalinos. That one is just a flawless hat in every way.

CaseChopper, Your Lee looks great! Really like the contrasting ribbon and binding!

Jeff, Sharp looks with the Wormser OR. I especially like the Hollywood Brim!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the comments on yesterday's Cavanagh guys - Al you are right, there is green in the felt - it is a kind of olive/grey colour which I like a lot.

Nice Lees yesterday from CC and Eric, I also like Jeff's Wormser OR style.

Yet another super Echter Borsalino, Steve.

I've started my day with one of my favorite grey Borsalinos.

smugshot7601470-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theartboxstore