Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the comments on yesterday's Cavanagh guys - Al you are right, there is green in the felt - it is a kind of olive/grey colour which I like a lot.

Nice Lees yesterday from CC and Eric, I also like Jeff's Wormser OR style.

Yet another super Echter Borsalino, Steve.

I've started my day with one of my favorite grey Borsalinos.

smugshot7601470-L.jpg

I echo David on those observations! Sharp Borsa Dave.
pw025.jpg

White Wekony today.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Case that VS is superb!

+1! A real beauty, that Carlota.

David-- that Borso really glows in the morning light. Nice choice!

Perry-- you really must be one of the good guys, from the way you wear that white Wekony. That is just so cool, and looks like it was made for you.

"Falcon Friday" for me today (pic from earlier in the summer):

060ff.jpg

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Modern, nothing-special-about-it crushable Borsalino today. Quite comfortable despite its lack of pedigree.

(Trust me, be thankful for the blurry quality of the photo. :lol: )

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Fawcett Friday; Opening up to set-up some new equipment.

IMG2918-L.jpg

Best, Eric -

(Hat; VS Dove w/charcoal ribbon. Stratoliner clone w/2.15" brim. Details as per request.)

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
+1! A real beauty, that Carlota.
David-- that Borso really glows in the morning light. Nice choice!
Perry-- you really must be one of the good guys, from the way you wear that white Wekony. That is just so cool, and looks like it was made for you.

"Falcon Friday" for me today (pic from earlier in the summer):
+1.

Sharp fedora B-Man.

Randall, blurry or not, thanks for sharing a smile.

Enjoy the morning folks, Eric -

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Perry, Bowlerman, SBG Thanks!

Bowlerman, I really like that Black Cherry FP. One of my next customs (whenever funds become available) will probably be a black cherry.

Alan, Thanks, not sure I understand what you're saying but if you're asking about the lighter colored parts in the gills those are small pieces of ribbon that are close in color to the Sunset colored felt.

DanofArlington, Thanks for your opinion. I like the VS better as well but there are times when a smaller brim/crown work nicely. Also the felt and brim binding on the Lee are what make it a keeper for me.

Randooch, Comfort and utility sometimes are the most important features of a hat. Aesthetics are nice but not always the highest priority. That hat looks to fit well with the rest of what you're wearing (at least from what's visible in the photo).

Alan, Thanks, not sure I understand what you're saying but if you're asking about the lighter colored parts in the gills those are small pieces of ribbon that are close in color to the Sunset colored felt.

Thanks for that... I wasn't sure if it was ribbon design or something tucked in there.

Eric, that VS is a perfect fit for you. Great photo.

Randall - moving portrait. I have one of those Borso packables too. I bought it a long time ago for a rainy day. Then a lot of rainy day alternatives happened. Someday I am going to wear it.

have a wonderful weekend, all.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
092112.jpg

Arrivederci estate. :(

Absolutely fantastic in every way. GREAT Barbisio, Alan! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

I'm also wearing my Thin Ribbon today. Its my Stetson St. Regis Mid-Thin Ribbon. Here's a couple of pics with rain drops included. Its a rainy crumby day here in Chicago today:(

8009924744_8c41d70cc2_b_zps16dd971e.jpg

8009927554_b20af1ec93_b_zps9259f8e5.jpg

8009930964_57dc5e9a45_b_zps479feb68.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925