Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Well, hat day is off to a heck of a start, folks! David, thank you for setting the bar high with that absolutely awesome 7X mode edge! That one is so nice it's scary.

Al, I love that new boater, too! Maybe you could get a removable fur liner and you could wear it any season!

Randall, when are you leaving!? I'm glad to hear that the expedition is still underway. Super nice hommie, by the way.

I think I'm going to wear all of my hats today. However, my first choice is this Lee Overbrook that doesn't get nearly enough wear in the winter, since I don't know exactly what colors with which to coordinate it. Currently wearing it with jeans and a navy cardigan, and I think it's ok.

sfamily210.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Sam, a fine Beret that you have. Looks good on you. Sharp CD too!

Alan, your Borsalino Misto looks fantastic! Great looking shape and felt! Very impressive!

Alex, sharp hat your Moorelite. You look very good with him.

Al, a really nice Boater and a sharp Optimo, two fantastic hats. Always well hatted!

Randall, the ST Regis is a wonderful Homburger and looks very good on you!

Mystic, nice looking Dobbs. That hat has a great color too!

Justin, very nice Knox! More often you wear so better it looks!

Eric, one of your best hat! This color and ribbon is a stunner!

Jeff, that is a fantastic Hat your Lee. Great color, ribbon and brim binding!

Tom, good looking Biltmore for today!

David, marvelous hat the 7 X. That color and ribbon color is a hammer!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Al, you are the best!
The best father that a child may have. Your son is certainly very proud of you and you are very proud of him, and that should also so be! That are, outstanding photos and it looks like a very good story. Thanks for so much work and the splendid photos.
Best,
Manfred

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
You folks have dynamite hats. I am continually amazed at the magnificant pics showcased featuring hats. Cheers to all posters. I tip my brim to you all.

Eric-

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good HAT DAY folks.

Early this morning I took this pic full of grænn (old norse word) or colors in the wavelength from 560–490 nm. My VS Stratoliner fedora is shown.

IMG_4233-M.jpg

My guitar lesson was fun this morning. Worked out an arrangement of Robert Wilken's Police Sargent Blues and was looking for feedback. I wore my 50's Stetson Stratoliner. Yes the original. In recognition of National Hat day I am bringing in the big vintage hats.

IMG_4242-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
BRAVO, BRAVO! Clapping, clapping and more sounds of clapping. Those are no doubt the reaction of folks seeing these pics assembled into the film. I love the period pieces and the structuring of the action. It looks like Al's son and school mates had a marvelous time.

Cheers today for all the thespians and the movie sponsors, Eric -

ninly

New in Town
Thanks! Nice to be here.

7 1/2 according to most charts, but feel like I've occasionally had to go up to 7 5/8 (or XL) to get something that didn't feel tight. That said, I don't have a lot of experience with ~nice~ hats. I've still got some trying on to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart