Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Greg, RJR, gear-guy, Brother cavefish, Joao, thanks guys. I appreciate the comments and feedback.

Joao, looks like your Big Country Stetson's the perfect hat for that Big Country Sunrise.

g.durand, I'm considering a Campdraft. With the fedora brim curl I'm wondering if the Campdraft is Akubra's version of the Stetson Stratoliner rather than the Open Road. I believe Akubra was one of the hat companies that Stetson had licensed to make the Open Road in later years(?)

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Quick shot before settling in at my desk. Brown Harris Tweed cap to help shed the morning drizzle.

a2720ec6fa02208cb2a5756d88783b3c.jpg

GregNYC

One Too Many
Sam, I can totally understand the CRM repeat. Of course the jacket rocks!

Historyteach, S4C, you guys are inspiring me. I think I'll wear a cap today too. It goes with my cold weather jacket.

B.J. Hedberg, what a beautiful photo! I like the crown shape of the Tumwater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

010215_1.jpg

010215_2.jpg

010215_3.jpg

Wearing my Penney's cap and high school football jacket today - because it has Buckeye colors and because after we finish these I will never be able to snap the snaps closed again.

What a lineup over the New Year slowdown! Great to see a return of everyone who has taken the time to post.

Mr. Hedberg, a lovely hat, sir; and daughter!

Teach I'm glad the Xmas break has you back, and you have kept up your image well, my friend!

Alan you continue to amaze, man. Great cap, jacket, and look; (on your punim) bringing it all back!

Madhatter... a regal Royal (Stetson) sir. But you're in Arizona... How cold can it be?!

CaseChppr, Perry, Gregnyc, Strapped4C, ALL just ASTOUNDING, and of course special note of Mark's New Years Eve tux and topper. PERFECT!

I must have missed someone, but to everyone, we're off to great new year around the Lounge.

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
What a lineup over the New Year slowdown! Great to see a return of everyone who has taken the time to post.

Mr. Hedberg, a lovely hat, sir; and daughter!

Teach I'm glad the Xmas break has you back, and you have kept up your image well, my friend!

Alan you continue to amaze, man. Great cap, jacket, and look; (on your punim) bringing it all back!

Madhatter... a regal Royal (Stetson) sir. But you're in Arizona... How cold can it be?!

CaseChppr, Perry, Gregnyc, Strapped4C, ALL just ASTOUNDING, and of course special note of Mark's New Years Eve tux and topper. PERFECT!

I must have missed someone, but to everyone, we're off to great new year around the Lounge.

Glad to be back, I was away too long

GregNYC

One Too Many
What a unique day for the hatted folks here!

Today with an 8-dart flat cap from Johnnie. It has a cool back-belt.

e893ac71a6a173f38b1e988ededc77a4.jpg

288e263fc0c5ff4a6b81d5e41107abbf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner