Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

javadave61

Practically Family
Spent a lovely weekend in Manassas, Virginia seeing the battlefield in my Akubra Campdraft. Just got back in time to do all the yardwork before heading back to work tomorrow.

35467684421e5137dc2d05947de02832.jpg

e0d0deae42111210760614dc0fd018dc.jpg

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
In the last week I have not had much time to comment on the wonderful hats on your heads
Too many to comment individually, so a compliment for each of you loungers

fofw42.jpg

After two gray days with rain and falling temperatures, today Liberation Day (end of the WWII), the sun is shining imperious in the sky
5a3zid.jpg

First straw hat of the season!
2airdhd.jpg

Sunbody modeled by NWH
n3uoth.jpg

A day when, in the shade, there is a certain cold .... while in the sun it warms

My sympathy goes to my European friends. While 4° C isn't that bad to me, snow is just beyond reason at this point, Esther. I'll bet Bob's all atingle in anticipation of his new hat (I know I am, and all I get to see is a photo!).
Mark, just curious, did John Galt also mimic the brim stitching you find on Playboys?
Matt, you need to work on The Smirk.

Sorry to those still in jackets, but it's in the 60s, F, here this AM, on it's way to the low 80s. Has summer arrived? I sure hope so!

Back in my newest hat this morning, Borsalino Alessandria...

Picture8.jpg
Picture7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points