Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
I'm in a mood for green today, and I have no dark moss in my stable. The green A. Breiter traveler, or trachten hut, for today. :)

i-hRdM66d-M.jpg

Good morning Esther and everyone... stellar headwear to start the day.

Greetings for all my friends in the lounge¡¡¡¡

Greetings back to you, coach... good to see you.

cb49625b210cf7d5a6e5312659d7a1aa.jpg

For Joao
Akubra Kentucky Rancher

A different hat and backdrop, Perry - love it!

My hat today channels Steve's from yesterday from the other side of the ocean. I count my lucky stars for Fedora Lounge friends and the opportunity to have a little Mallory in my life (hope that gets the song out of my head and into yours...)

101916_1.jpg

101916_2.jpg

Last yr sometime.

Ah, OK. I didn't remember seeing it on your noggin before.

Awesome Dallas and even better color! One of my favorites on the lounge!

Harv, that hat is perfection! So jealous! :D

High praise coming from you.

I've only ever seen one other "like hell it's yours" label on the inside of a hat: on my great grandfather's stetson playboy. THAT"S quintessential 1940s humor right there! XD

Heh. I had these printed up from Staples with my name, phone number and email address on them. Cost maybe $10 for 200. I've used about 30% of them. :rolleyes:

I know you mean Kettle Curl , or I think that's what you mean Joe . Looks 3/4" , pencil curl I think is 1/8-1/4" but I'm guessing .

Is it the North End where all the Italian Restaurants are Charlie ? Nice Pic !

Sorry for the delay, Mike, but yes! Restaurants everywhere, and most are excellent, if not pricey.

It was here that my wife and I were given preferential (outdoor) seating a couple of times because of a hat. They like to "set the scene" I was told, and a nice Panama (in season) does that. A tip to remember!

i've never seen detailing like that on a hat before! Is it original??

You're learning loads about lids, Lad!! That's a shark's gill bow. I pulled out a modern box bow today, for you to see. Post tomorrow!
And the "Like Hell It's Yours" cards were pretty standard, and are still used today by some of the custom hatters, like Mr. Fawcett.

You're learning loads about lids, Lad!! That's a shark's gill bow. I pulled out a modern box bow today, for you to see. Post tomorrow!
And the "Like Hell It's Yours" cards were pretty standard, and are still used today by some of the custom hatters, like Mr. Fawcett.

"Restaurant Statistics Show that in 1936 5,362,475 HATS were Inadvertently Picked Up"

Picture7.jpg
Picture8.jpg
Picture9.jpg
Picture10.jpg
Picture11.jpg
Picture12.jpg
Picture13.png

Hmmm...maybe a new thread is in order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads