Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
935bd67b71a59f7adab2e16972ad43cf.jpg

RD Stetson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Ok, I give... UNCLE, UNCLE!!

The thermometer says 86 degrees F. So I went to the catacombs of straw, and picked this Panama Hats Direct product. A Fino fino quality, re-finished by Art Fawcett to include a vintage ribbon. Darn that Al Gore!!

View attachment 117022 View attachment 117023 View attachment 117024 View attachment 117025
Fantastic hat!

Without Al Gore we would still be living in a world without ManBearPig Awareness.

Excelsior, Al Gore.
EXCELSIOR!!!

(I'm super cereal.)

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
2j0kvmo.jpg

It is well known that I love felt hats compared to straw hats, so at the first weather change I put some felts back in action, they are stranded between my office and the house
29bzrd3.jpg

This is a Cervino, the least noble line of the Cappellificio Cervo
20u6gci.jpg

Color is "Minerva" It is a mixed hat of wool and fur, sturdy and rough, a real hat for every day
rihkwj.jpg

I modeled the pinches as my grandparents and their friends used to wear their hats on day and night
Thanks a lot for the likes of these days.
Buona giornata!

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
2j0kvmo.jpg

It is well known that I love felt hats compared to straw hats, so at the first weather change I put some felts back in action, they are stranded between my office and the house
29bzrd3.jpg

20u6gci.jpg

Color is "Minerva" It is a mixed hat of wool and fur, sturdy and rough, a real hat for every day
rihkwj.jpg

I modeled the pinches as my grandparents and their friends used to wear their hats on day and night
Buona giornata!
I agree. Felt hats are waaay more beautiful to me than straw.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

I’m a hat newbie and love browsing everyone’s daily wear! I’m drawn to the brim of they homburg! Is it common to wear it with side dents? You certainly make it work!
Folks around here wear them both ways. The pinches make them a little more casual. Some classic homburgs just beg to be worn without them, looking more formal. The key is, wear them!

Playing frantic catch-up, been super crazy getting this show open tomorrow night. Everyone is bringing their A Games over the past days!

In Virginia Beach, International Workers' Day 2018 saw the arrival of two boxes from Texas.

@Bill Hughes was thinning his herd and, in an act of extraordinary kindness, he thought that my house might be a suitable habitat for six members of his flock.

Just in time, too. I've been worrying about my sorry lack of warm weather hats. And three of the new residents are straws.

As the heat wave kicks in today, I'll be keeping cool under this marvelous old Dobbs Milan.

Bill ROCKS!
8307c90bb73de1097a4f2f30bda972f4.jpg
424951d081e481f1af7ba5b390562347.jpg
4c055cfddd110a6fdb2feaa8004909c9.jpg
da86e7674cd1fd82a60c8a9e1dc722a7.jpg
1436b250fbf5387dd72504ff5b2333bf.jpg

Have a wicked Wednesday, all.
Super sweet Milan Matt. Bill is a hell of a guy for sure. I have been coveting a wider brim true vintage Milan for a while now. This one is a beauty.

It's gonna be about 80 here today. I will stay in felts until just before my brain roasts.

State Math exams today, so I get to wear nice clothes again.

View attachment 116964
Looking super sharp! Love that brim.

I like the tone of the Sahara, very nice Bob.

297dee8279ec3dfd3523c8a018743d3b.jpg

Stetson

Nice lines on that Stetson Perry, great color too.

Biltmore Milan 'burg today.
DSCN0726 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN0725 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN0723 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Another warm and possibly wet day on tap here.
5-2-2018 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Have a good one,
Michael
I gotta get me a straw 'burg. This Biltmore is really special. Love the shirt.

Summer is nigh, so out comes Rosebud to make the transition.

View attachment 116977
Good looking straw Fred.

6ed2d937b4b92094773ffd5e905be9b9.jpg

D Bar J western weight fedora yesterday.
I rather enjoy the rugged weight and slightly unrefined finish of the felt. Lots of padding, since it’s a bit big on my head.
I like the color combo. Sometimes bullet proof works!

An old fave, the San Antonio.

38c9cb80b7db6d1f6b18e88f19e75c60.jpg
c54d0e2cbdaccd67add507565d38a62b.jpg

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
Always good to see the San Antonio Jim!

2j0kvmo.jpg

29bzrd3.jpg

20u6gci.jpg

rihkwj.jpg

Buona giornata!
I love that rich brown Daniele. Classic look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic