Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mr E Train said:
Pretty accurate representation of the color.

dobbssoul062410a.jpg
Personally, I like that one better than the boaters on you. But the boaters are good too--you can do that well also.

Mr E Train

One Too Many
danofarlington said:
Personally, I like that one better than the boaters on you. But the boaters are good too--you can do that well also.

Thanks, and I agree. Day to day I mostly wear fedoras or pork pies and wear the boaters when I'm in that particular mood for them. Same with my Panama optimo.

jbucklin said:
Is it a National Resonator?

Yup, a National Triolian metal body. Wooden neck, not Bakelite.

Arkie773/4

New in Town
As a rookie, I don't want to go off topic so let me just say that I am Jealous and very intrigued. I always wanted a National. I have Brozman's book and have made a few bottleneck slides but all my gitfiddles are made out of trees. The closest I have gotten is a Weisenbourne I picked up at an antique sale for the princely sum of $55. All right, I have strayed too far already. Onece Iget my PM privilege I may be asking more questions.

Mr E Train said:
Thanks, it just had its 80th birthday. The guitar, not the hat. ;)

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
indycop said:
Jimmy that shirt is awesome!! But by your left arm it appears that it is supposed to be worn with the Buckaroo!;) :D

lol lol lol You're absolutely right -- that shirt was made for the Buckaroo! :D

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Redwoodjedi said:
Headin' out to the Fair with my daughter.

Nice look. Man, I wish I could still wear even a light leather jacket down here in Texas. Alas! it's way too hot now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21