Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
It's always hard to leave, but as she's still getting accustomed to something other than mother's milk, there's a lot of messiness that I'm glad belongs to someone else.

Thanks for the compliment on the beard. It's finally back to where I like it.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Lefty, I'm thinking that will be one happy little puppy when she gets home with you guys. A lot of adventures for her to look forward to!

I was out with ours on a chilly and windy afternoon.

Garrison Hatters Raiders hat.

photo-5-L.jpg

Last edited:

Hoyt Clagwell

One of the Regulars
You guys have so many classy hats, and great pictures wearing them! The last picture of me that was taken where I thought I looked good was my grade 10 school photo(1978).
Advice to Lefty,keep all hats out of dog reach when that pup comes home.(As if I really need to tell you that). Very nice family Christmas shots!

suitedcboy

One Too Many
She's not ours just yet, but we dognapped our pup today.
DSC_0001-9.jpg

DSC_0047-2.jpg

DSC_0031-5.jpg

That poor pup looks like it will have a life full of the same abuses my poor Arthur the Golden Retriever has had. Such abuses as having to go for car rides, trips to the pet superstore for toys and the cashier dispensed treats, endless days of chasing things thrown by loving owners, enduring numerous hugs, etc. I'll stop now, the picture I'm painting is just growing uglier.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Rhubarb (already with her numerous AKAs: pie, ruby, rue, etc.) is set to begin a lifetime of pampering with us around New Year's Eve.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Pick this up in Fort Worth today:

Raider, is that the Indy straw hat that Peter's Bros makes? I was thinking they only did those in the brown colour.

Hard to tell from their 1990 vintage website, but I'd be really interested in an Indy straw hat that wasn't brown.

Kirk H.

One Too Many
That poor pup looks like it will have a life full of the same abuses my poor Arthur the Golden Retriever has had. Such abuses as having to go for car rides, trips to the pet superstore for toys and the cashier dispensed treats, endless days of chasing things thrown by loving owners, enduring numerous hugs, etc. I'll stop now, the picture I'm painting is just growing uglier.

Wow, that sounds like the same abuse my Lab Gracie and Greyhound Grissom get. It is a good thing they do not have opposable thumbs or they would be on the phone with the Humane Society reporting the abuse. Lefty that pup is adorable. Enjoy her.

Raider

One of the Regulars
Raider, is that the Indy straw hat that Peter's Bros makes? I was thinking they only did those in the brown colour.

Hard to tell from their 1990 vintage website, but I'd be really interested in an Indy straw hat that wasn't brown.

No, Larry Mahan western conversion.

RBH

Bartender

David here is a shot of NotBogart13 wearing his white straw Indy.
2606751801_f61121344b.jpg

I have the brown and really like the straw, BUT... the crown is really tall and I hope after the Holidays to head over to Mikes and work on lowering it some. I plan to take photos when we do it.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
No, Larry Mahan western conversion.

Oh, thanks. Looking more closely at your photo, I see it's a felt hat. Looks as though it is a good job on the conversion.

I have the brown and really like the straw, BUT... the crown is really tall and I hope after the Holidays to head over to Mikes and work on lowering it some. I plan to take photos when we do it.

Thanks for that, Rusty.

You've gotten me wondering if Art could block one of his milans in a pseudo Raiders style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy