Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Just got back from dinner with a friend. I headed out for dinner on the terrace wearing a vintage Stetson Royal De Luxe Stratoliner.

i-xX2Q72z-M.jpg

A comparision pic taken with the vintage 50's Playboy I wore this morning.

i-JgqJbXK-M.jpg

i-33f8Mks-M.jpg

Enjoy the evening. Best to all, Eric -

101 Pathfinder

A-List Customer
Thanks Charlie. I'm sure you will run across one eventually. Lots of great arts and crafts and music at the Festival.

Thanks Red. The look was the only thing cool about yesterday. It got up to 91, which is somewhat outside my comfort zone. Great boater that you were sporting. It inspired me.

A couple of degrees cooler today. A no name Italian made boater will accompany me on a return trip to the Arts Festival,
DSCN3371 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN3363 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
And some more linen for the rest of me.
DSCN3369 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Have a pleasant valley Sunday all,
Michael

Would go great with a seersucker suit. National Seersucker Day is June 8th!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
I've got a 'Dallas' on my wish list. Looks great Michael!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Thanks Dale. They are nice hats. I hadn't noticed until this morning how light the felt is compared to an OR of the same vintage. Almost as light as my Champ Featherweight I think.

Would go great with a seersucker suit. National Seersucker Day is June 8th!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't managed to find a seersucker suit that fit me yet. But I may be able to pull out a sport coat tomorrow. I think I wore that pairing last summer

Thanks,
Michael

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Another beautiful cool morning here. I hear they are about to end as we are headed to highs in the upper 90s by the end of the weekend. I went with a Fidepal palm leaf today. I can't say it's any cooler than felt, but it does provide significant shade.
DSCN3410 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN3405 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I bought this one at a market in Mazatlan in about 1981. It is the hat I have owned the longest, I believe.
DSCN3404 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Going grocery shopping a day early this week.
DSCN3401 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Happy hump day all,
Michael

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family
Thanks Dale. They are nice hats. I hadn't noticed until this morning how light the felt is compared to an OR of the same vintage. Almost as light as my Champ Featherweight I think.

I haven't managed to find a seersucker suit that fit me yet. But I may be able to pull out a sport coat tomorrow. I think I wore that pairing last summer

Thanks,
Michael

Thanks,
Michael
Another beautiful cool morning here. I hear they are about to end as we are headed to highs in the upper 90s by the end of the weekend. I went with a Fidepal palm leaf today. I can't say it's any cooler than felt, but it does provide significant shade.
DSCN3410 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN3405 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I bought this one at a market in Mazatlan in about 1981. It is the hat I have owned the longest, I believe.
DSCN3404 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Going grocery shopping a day early this week.
DSCN3401 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Happy hump day all,
Michael
Great looking hat sir!! I had good luck with finding my seersucker suit at Jos A Bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner