Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michaelshane

One Too Many
P1040345_edited-1.jpg
[/IMG]
I love this hat it's as light as a feather.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
please check out this other thread of mine...

Hello Gents, y'all have such terrific pics of yourselves in your hats and such that I would appreciate your input on this thread I posted in the OB regarding using room(s) and our garden for use as the background for photos of our family wearing our vintage clothing.

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?p=779918#post779918

Your feedback and input on this post would be most welcome!! Thanks in advance.

RBH

Bartender
Great hats chanteuseCarey, you both look so cool!

Tom, that Stratoliner looks fine!

Alucard that Federation looks so good ... it dosent look like a Federation. I hope you understand what I mean ! GREAT PHOTO!

Mr. Paladin, I like the looks of the Stetson Humphrey best. It really looks good on you.

Michaelshane, super panama! You sport that one in style!

Douglas... what can I say but that is a classsy look you have. I like it!!!

mikey517, looks good! You need to get you a Camp Draft. And another summer straw .....a Miller milan. I think a milan would suit you to a Tee!!

mikey517

New in Town
mikey517, looks good! You need to get you a Camp Draft. And another summer straw .....a Miller milan. I think a milan would suit you to a Tee!!

Thanks RBH. May I add that Ilike your overalls & hat combo. No better way to do yard work and cut wood than in a nice pair of bibs. This whole hat "thing" has really taken hold of me.....so much to learn......so many to choose from.....

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Alucard73 said:
Thanks BobC and Gene. It was our 16th Anniversary yesterday on the 19th.

Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Alucard. Many returns. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
RBH said:
Me and Sam doing some gardening. [my wifes cousins little boy]
Both in overalls and me in my cocoa Miller milan.
[he loves my hats by the way :D ]

123456orm.jpg

I know that kind of help. It's the kind that keeps you from getting much work done but makes you enjoy the work a whole lot more.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
DH Chuck same as yesterday- but better pic!

Chuck and I were not satisfied with the pics taken yesterday at the Pops concert, so we wore the same again to the Stanford Theater tonite. Much better pics this time- hooray!

Here is Chuck in his Captain's soft cap, WWII Army Air Corp summer uniform:
362040820.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Both of us, better pic!

This is a much better full shot of us, me wearing my vintage 4/19/1941 Wedding straw tilt hat and vintage-inspired blouse and skirt, Chuck in his uniform. We're standing beside original Fred and Ginger movie posters in the annex gallery at the Stanford Theater.
362040827.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner