Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torpedo

One Too Many
Today I gave its chance to my Penman's Raiders... which I do not normally wear with any other Indy-related stuff.

DSC_0860b.jpg

DSC_0863bb.jpg

billysmom

One Too Many
Torpedo said:
Today I gave its chance to my Penman's Raiders... which I do not normally wear with any other Indy-related stuff.

DSC_0860b.jpg

DSC_0863bb.jpg

Wonderful, Torpedo, as always. I like the substantial heft of the jacket with the generous hat dimensions and the way the colors of the tie bring together the hat and the rest of the ensemble.

Sue

Scott Wood

Practically Family
A very good day...

A pic here in the parking lot of my lawyer's office in my Akubra Stockman that has become my casual go-to hat. Now I have a couple more errands and then it's home to build a bonfire so that when my friends come over this evening I can burn the papers I got from the lawyer :)
MY MORTGAGE!!!!
th_Stockman.jpg

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap lol lol lol :D

RBH

Bartender
Great hats everyone!...Sue, Torp, Mr P, Jimmy and Gene hats off to you all for some super lids!

Scott Wood said:
A pic here in the parking lot of my lawyer's office in my Akubra Stockman that has become my casual go-to hat. Now I have a couple more errands and then it's home to build a bonfire so that when my friends come over this evening I can burn the papers I got from the lawyer :)
MY MORTGAGE!!!!
th_Stockman.jpg

And a big :eusa_clap to you ScottW !!!
Nice akubra also !

Torpedo

One Too Many
billysmom said:
Wonderful, Torpedo, as always. I like the substantial heft of the jacket with the generous hat dimensions and the way the colors of the tie bring together the hat and the rest of the ensemble.

Sue

I love it when a plan comes together. ;)

liam-neeson-the-a-team-movie1.jpg

Roninjedi

One of the Regulars
Fed IV Standard in Moonstone today

Mike Browning: Private Eye

4131235935_915c14d491.jpg

"So she said her dad went missing from the research labs and she needs my help. Never could refuse a brainy dame in glasses. Certainly not one with legs like that."

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Mr. P -- lookin' right at home in the Champ Texan.

Gene -- Love that Playboy!

Sue -- really interesting choice of ribbon on the Whippet. Looks good. How did you decide on that one?

Cheers,
JtL

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Scott Wood said:
...when my friends come over this evening I can burn the papers I got from the lawyer :)
MY MORTGAGE!!!!
th_Stockman.jpg

One of the things in life to be more anticipated than the arrival of a new hat. CONGRATULATIONS!!! :eusa_clap

billysmom

One Too Many
jimmy the lid said:
Sue -- really interesting choice of ribbon on the Whippet. Looks good. How did you decide on that one?

Cheers,
JtL

It was a surprise! The hat was a wreck when I gave it to them, except that the felt was without damage and the liner was intact. I asked them to choose a ribbon that would coordinate with the rest of the hat and would hide the fade line where the old ribbon was. I like the result!

Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot