Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
A bit warmer today, a bit more snow. Waiting for the sewer snake guy. Aargh. Champ hat
P1220321 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
P1220322 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Seems to be a busy lounge for a Sunday morning.
P1220323 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Hope all present are enjoying themselves.
12-11-2016 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Have a fine day. Personally, I have other plans.

Michael
Love the jacket!
Nice Champ.

Sorry about the sewer issue. Not fun.

Wellema

9f2b807bbf8581e5b2f482f8f71079d6.jpg

tommyK

One Too Many
Knockin' it out of the park lately, Moon!
e0db08e1186a48be9f81cac26fab2b48.jpg

This thin ribbon Borso looks like a new hat! I'm curious what color and is it a Ludora or ludola? Or something else?

And I must have missed you getting a Flagship. Dream hat for me! Very nice, love the color on this one
ccd13a1db24a89e01e6123cad4e4363e.jpg

I'm a sucker for hats with matching color ribbons

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Been sitting at home all weekend in dire pain, passing a kidney stone I think. Patty has finally convinced me to go to Urgent Care this morning. I had this happen 30+ years ago and nothing since then. Being the big baby I am, this is not my favorite way to spend the last few days. Like driving a Buick through a garden hose! My only contact with the outside world has been the Lounge! (kind of feeling like I'm being ignored, but that is probably the Vicodin talking...) View attachment 62347 View attachment 62348 I have been pondering which hat to wear to the doctor, Bowler? 1950s Back Bow Fedora, I'll have to make a decision before 10:00.
Ouch! Feel better.

Bowler.

Last edited:

EstherWeis

Vendor
I love that hat Esther. It looks so rich and has a great profile. As do you.

Michael
Aw thx!
Great outfit and hat yet again!!!

Great color combo on the red/maroon hat.
Thank you. I like the steel blue with the burgundy a lot.

You might feel sleepy, but you look great and the hat is excellent.
Thank you!
Ooooh spiffy red! You are a classic beauty. You made my morning again!
Aww thank you. Glad you like it.
Hope you feel better soon!!!

Quite behind in my forum reading!

Thank you Red it is nice also that it works on both sides, positive and negative.

Beautiful hat and luscious felt, and... is that a smile?! :)

Might be a beater but looks mighty fine on your head! :)

Thank you tropicalbob, I think all of us here bring joy to those boring hatless people around us!

Thank you Michael, having a great time, now at the airport on my way home!

Thanks Red!

Well thank you kindly!

Thanks for having me here guys!! I often ponder how much fun people are missing by dressing all boring, drop a hat in the mix and life is definitely better!

Thank you FedOregon!

Hey Frunobulax, doesn't your rabbit bear a grudge seen as you often wear his relatives on your head?

Looking great today Esther, as well as with your beret yesterday! I try my best with my English (replying to an earlier comment), but mistakes will be made!
I am also partial to a good pair of scissors, the hatters curved one are a great tool, I manage well but I still dread the cutting.

Finally my hat of the day, repeating the one I wore on the way to Holland (by the way the blue one travels squashed on my hand luggage... found out it was possible -not recommendable though- when I sat accidentally on it and afterwards I managed to pop it back into shape without problems (it has almost no stiffener on it, and the felt is amazing). How many of you has accidentally sat on their hats, and what was the outcome?

View attachment 62350
I have not sat on mine, but others have. And I'm not including my cats. They pop right back easily :)
And thank you! Glad you like them. And I think your English is perfect.
Well rounded and very correct.

I have the rounded ones as well, yet to me that doesn't make much of a difference. I have a very steady hand. Comes from my tailoring days I guess.
Don't be scared, they smell your fear. Just go for it. :)

Good late morning all. Just returning from Mass and getting caught up with the hat parade,

Joao - I like that liner.
Esther - Coffee or no, you and your hats bring class to the thread. Nice one today
RJR - On the move today. Is that pecan?
Mark - Still diggin' the fuzz face. And I like the ties, too
David - Glad you got to see your daughter. The holidays are for family
Anthony! - Talk about a tugboat. Great hat. Great crease. Great rake. And a wind trolley!
View attachment 62351

Eric - I love that you put your hats to work. You inspire me to not baby my hats - especially the customs.
Matt - Lovin' the Vita Felt!!

Red - Please take care of yourself and recover quickly. There are those out here on the intertubes that care about you.
I know I probably forgot somebody - sorry!

I was really wanting to wear a Hommie to church this morning, but being in the public eye and having followers apparently has its responsibilities. So by request:

View attachment 62352 View attachment 62353 View attachment 62354

Light Gray 150th Anniversary Stetsonian
Thank you Jim.
And thx for getting let it go stuck in my head ;)

Great hat!

Wow !!! Gorgeous Lady Alert !!!! Love that red hat on you Esther !!!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Thank you Rodolfo.

While red is not my favorite color for hats, I must say you pull it off well. Those dimensions work perfectly on you. Stunning, E.
Nice blouse, by the way. :)
Burgundy is my favorite color.
And thank you.

Oh yeah, me and my flowery blouses.
It's my thing. My man loves them too.

Get out of town!
That is a good hat Harv, suits you very well. And I dig the glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass