Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing TOMORROW?

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
It`s much more fun thinking about what hat you`ll be wearing TOMORROW! Today is past, tomorrow is still to come...

For me it`s my VS midnight blue diamond, with my Burgus Natural Indigo Jeans hand woven by a living national Japanese treasure master kimono fabric weaver in Okayama. And the hat is hand made by a living US national treasure in Oregon...

BurgusVS-1.jpg

BurgusVS1-1.jpg

byronic

One of the Regulars
well, its a cold, wet winter here in ireland, so i will be wearing my akubra traveller, and i'm going on a business trip to poland at the start of november where i expect it to be even colder, so i think it will be going with me there too.

Gary in NC

One of the Regulars
Apparently on my side of the globe it's 5 years later. Fun idea none the less. LOL.

How did this just get presented on my timeline. LOL.

This is funny. I just now stumbled onto it a month after your post. In Western North Carolina's quirky spring/summer weather I don't even know what I'll be finishing out the day wearing, let alone what I'll be wearing tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB