Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Cornelius

Practically Family
70’s Chicago cop coat. The earlier jackets are vastly superior. The black one made me feel like Paul Blart. This one is 2lbs heavier, navy blue and I feel like a bad mother...
I like!
View attachment 200331 View attachment 200332

Don, Mike & Chet said they'll meet you down at Ricobene's on 26th

All the old CPD leathers I've handled have about half a dozen interior pockets, seemingly custom-sized to quite specific purpose [backup Roscoe, ticket book, etc]. Is that the case with yours?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-11 1976 ~ 018th District Officers Don Signoretti, Mike Flynn and Chet Nisel.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-11 1976 ~ 018th District Officers Don Signoretti, Mike Flynn and Chet Nisel.jpg
    318.2 KB · Views: 681
Don, Mike & Chet said they'll meet you down at Ricobene's on 26th

All the old CPD leathers I've handled have about half a dozen interior pockets, seemingly custom-sized to quite specific purpose [backup Roscoe, ticket book, etc]. Is that the case with yours?
It is. 5 interior pockets! Already know what I’m wearing to episode 9. Hot tamales on the left, milk duds on the right. I could practically fit my own pop corn and popper inside this thing!

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
As the thermometer starts to dip into the 60s F at night with the rainy season I took advantage of a rare sunny day to give my leather a vinegar water/sun bath.
fd7263e713b3cc3c13697bf8bd2e2c3e.jpg

Maybe I’ll put on the Arcadia to go for a walk along the beach in full moonlight later tonight.
a9ce786fda1b8c51a748dccc28929eb6.jpg

[emoji275]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As the thermometer starts to dip into the 60s F at night with the rainy season I took advantage of a rare sunny day to give my leather a vinegar water/sun bath.
fd7263e713b3cc3c13697bf8bd2e2c3e.jpg

Maybe I’ll put on the Arcadia to go for a walk along the beach in full moonlight later tonight.
a9ce786fda1b8c51a748dccc28929eb6.jpg

[emoji275]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You wear the hide like a boss in Hawaii @jonesy86

SinSir

A-List Customer
Riding below zero today os the teens!! Putting the Eastman B3 to the extreme test with light layering underneath without fairings or a windshield! So far its doing a great job!

View attachment 200365

Somewhere along my fuel line froze a bit tonight when the bike was sitting at the office for awhile. I assume it's because I was almost on reserve, and I came out to the bike covered in frost. A few shakes a few times back/forth and side to side of the bike coupled with some half starts and throttle rips it did start! I never froze though even with some highway mixed in! I'm really impressed with the B3's performance in such cold conditions. These things live up to their reputation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo