Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Corky Corcovado

Practically Family
$45??!??!?!?
source.gif

That's a ridiculous score!
0422201242-01.jpeg

The liner is plush. Unworn!

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
My score today: Rich Sher Steerhide Police Jacket. Great deal on eBay, I'm sure someone else saw this. @Gamma68 @tmitchell59.
View attachment 229781 View attachment 229782 View attachment 229783
One piece back, quilted liner, side adjusters, epaulets, etc...with pinholes from the badge and arm patches. I might customize with racing numbers and patches, we'll see. For $45 I'm pleased. Fit pics to come, it's still quasi-quarantined on the front deck.

Congratulations! I forgot about it. Looks nice. Not sure the zipper will give you much detail about date. The label is one I don't think I have seen. They have several labels. Interesting Steerhide label. That jacket was a steal!

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Dude, where do you get inspiration for your style? You just get the stuff that you like or do you look at the old photos? TBH, three people here do it right and you're one of 'em. Jacket and jeans is cool but this is very much closer to what this forum is all about... And I wouldn't have a clue where to start.

Hey Monitor, I keep thinking about the “three people”. If I may guess, it would be
1. DudeWTH for impeccable style.
2. Trenchfriend for admirable defiance and
3. A1 for getting out with only 3 (?) jackets.

:)

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yeah, both leathers are really nice lighter (or mid weight) leather.

The only issue I have with the ELMC is its dyed all the way through so won't ever get that vintage teacore look.

But I prefer the fit of the ELMC so I never reach for the DD these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails