Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
@Imuricecreamman what jacket is that?
This is the one with the 'Bodie style' back

4E5F5EE9-83D0-4B6B-9D5C-5632756C5EE2.jpeg

Edward

Bartender
This is @Marc mndt old RL Polo.

Nice. Similar ballpark to my Aero Bootlegger. I like the horizontal pocket in place of the handwarmers. Interesting thought, as I only have handwarmers on most of my jackets for the look - I never actually use them as pockets....

ETA: No jacket for me again today, as the accursed Southern English Summer has kicked in again, and it's unpleasantly hot. Boo. :(

Leigh H

Practically Family
New purchase, a vintage deerskin pull over shirt from the Deerskin Tradiing Post (Danvers, Massachusetts)

I wasn't looking for one of these, but i saw one come up pretty cheap on ebay and the size was right so i thought i'd give it a go. It's not for everyones taste i know. Not sure how i feel about wearing leather bare chested, not sure i want to sweat in this thing, I might wear it with a vest.

A4HqwJ9.jpg

BF3gAcN.jpg

5FNhdls.jpg

Imuricecreamman

One Too Many
Sorry for thread derail but are you happy with Branson quality for the price? Are they tts and do they shrink at all?
I have bought quite a lot of their stuff. I feel the quality is great for the money. Their hoodies are amazing. I bought these pants and they turned out waaay to big so I finally gave in and put them on a 90c cycle and now they kinda fit. I have no experience measuring pants, but Branson put out great size charts for people more experienced than me.

marker2037

Practically Family
fantastic. I'm thinking about getting one or the sh model. I sold my 519 and kind of miss it, but figure might as well get a horse style if I'm dipping my toes back in.
If you're looking for a "Perfecto style" then I really don't think it gets much better than this 613H hide. I might have a bit of bias, but everything from the feel to the smell just enlivens my senses so much and makes me think that this is everything that a cross zip motorcycle jacket should be.

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
If you're looking for a "Perfecto style" then I really don't think it gets much better than this 613H hide. I might have a bit of bias, but everything from the feel to the smell just enlivens my senses so much and makes me think that this is everything that a cross zip motorcycle jacket should be.
for sure. I have a 118 as well which I love. Wore it today and it just exudes positive vibes.

On your 42, how does it fit? What's your height/weight if you don't mind me asking? I seem to be in between sizes on most Schotts and have had to shrink a few of them to get a little bit better fit. I'm a 40 in the 118 and it's a tad bit loose but not bad. Thinking about grabbing a 613sh in size 40 to go for the tight, maybe wearing as open only style. I can get away with in Los Angeles and most of time just wearing tshirts anyway. I know it will be on the edge of being able to zip up, but I figure I already have the 118 which is a bit more relaxed fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk