Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

SJC 33. Just ordered the re-release of this jacket in navy blue with leather trim. Really excited for that one! I haven’t had the same luck Terry has had in finding these. I do love a wool Halfbelt. I suppose this is where I roll up my sleeves and eat my words about repros. LOL.
DE440ECE-FF59-4AB9-8111-9F123C58061E.jpeg

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
SJC 33. Just ordered the re-release of this jacket in navy blue with leather trim. Really excited for that one! I haven’t had the same luck Terry has had in finding these. I do love a wool Halfbelt. I suppose this is where I roll up my sleeves and eat my words about repros. LOL.
View attachment 369499

Not bad for a 75 year old jacket ;-)
I'm just glad they're all too short for me.

Motocann

One Too Many

Motocann

One Too Many
Wool sport.jpg
label:wool sport.jpg
View attachment 369499
I sold most of all my vintage jackets, there's one or two wish that I'd kept... here's a vintage wool coat from Land N Lakes company that I hung on to... don't know if it's worth anything to anyone, but the provenance is something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ