Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Yeah, figured you might have seen them. For some reason, they would pop up relatively often here in Croatia, where I am (relatively; by often I mean, one in a couple of years, which is still more often than how frequently Schott or Aero appears which is never) and I grabbed all that I could find, so far. None was good in the size for me but these jackets are super top quality and they looked the part, too.

This one was my favourite, one that I actually actively wore even tho it was an XXL. It was a beast of a jacket, made so well... There's many more photos in the Photobucket gallery if you'd like to take a look.

I had the exact same D-pocket you posted, also in XXL. That one I was also in love with for a while, wore it longer than some of the other super premium jackets I had, but the size just didn't work for me in the long run. And I didn't really like the lettering. I mean, Super-smooth riding. This one was cut a bit 80's, drooping shoulders and big chest so be careful if you ever plan on getting one.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Californian Sportswear Goatskin jacket that just arrived yesterday from Tmitchell.

4Qw3IXYh.jpg
kCol7rRh.jpg
MzWoyqPh.jpg

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That really is a cool jacket. The half-belt design is particularly nice. Terry comes up with some fantastic jackets and is a straight guy to deal with. I was pleasantly surprised a few months back when I bought a jacket from him and it arrived in two days.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner