Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

CBI

One Too Many
P-51:

I have WAY oversold the ATF fleece-lined Tanker on other forums. I have been collecting mainly leather military for many years and have owned a number of Tankers. I love the ATF fleece, its almost at the top of my list of all time faves. Just fun to wear, a great deal, total worth it. The ATF B-10 is pretty nice as well and I hope you enjoy it. They run large and the lining is thicker than originals or the higher-end repros. I don't mind this except they can sometimes be a bit pooffy which is why I didn't keep mine BUT they do a super job and THE choice at the price point. Back the the Tanker, a super jacket. The only extremely minor drawback is that the zipper goes all the way to the very end of the collar (real tanker zips didn't go quite that high) and there are seams on the inside of the collar (where maybe there is some internal elastic?) You can't see these on the outside of the jacket. These are minor points that I could care less about. ATF are selling a boat load of these. I have their wool Tanker as well, love them both but the fleece is fun! If anyone is even remotely thinking about a Tanker, I would totally recommend the ATF fleece lined version and its affordable for all!!!!!!! Runs pretty true to size.

Doomstein

One of the Regulars
Schott G-1

Lookit that huge collar. When were G1 collars ever that big? Had to have been a product of 70's fasion influence.

Ae9tgB6.jpg

CBI

One Too Many
I live in the mid-south US, its been in the 70's!!!!!! in Dec.!!!!! if this keeps up I need to sell off my collection due to lack of use!

Steve S.

One of the Regulars
I live in the mid-south US, its been in the 70's!!!!!! in Dec.!!!!! if this keeps up I need to sell off my collection due to lack of use!

we've kept the windows up at night for the past 3 evenings. It's given me a chance to get all of my outside stuff done before it gets cold, leaves, gutters, yard etc.

p51

One Too Many
...I'll be wearing my new At The Front B-10 jacket by the weekend as the lows are supposed to dip back into the 30s again. I'm looking forward to that, as I just got it, from their black Friday sale for a really good price. I own 2 originals and have owned a few others in the past and for the most part, the ATF reproduction is pretty darned good, especially for the price.
It finally got cold enough to wear it today. Feels great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner