Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
^^

Both. In Photoshop I first removed the color and applied Sepia filter and grain. Then I used online funny.pho.to to apply their vintage effect. You can do the whole thing in Photoshop but it is more time consuming. The above combo (PS/funny.pho.to) works very well, I think.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
I'm really liking the leather of the LL as it's not comparable to anything else I have owned, LL's other sheepskins included. The Flying Dominators are also the hen's teeth, so I'm very reluctant to admit that the chest is mayhaps too tight.

I'll measure it for you anyways Tom later today.

Thank you. Much appreciated!

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
A little pony, a little kudu, and a whole lot of wool
D099815E-1508-4114-8A66-681D52E47493.jpeg

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lewis Leathers Flying Dominator, Nappa Sheepskin, Size L:

yqNDPeb.jpg

BRAhAPf.jpg

The LL feels borderline too snug and I'm debating with myself whether keeping only either it or the RMC.
I think the jacket is perfect. But I also like the jackets rather tight.
I hope my LL Corsair in dark brown Sheepskin comes soon.

Finn Vigorous

One of the Regulars
I think the jacket is perfect. But I also like the jackets rather tight.
I hope my LL Corsair in dark brown Sheepskin comes soon.

Thank you. I can wear it open, esp. when having a light-ish shirt underneath, but it's a bit too snug when zipped up.

@Tom71 here come the measurements (in cm, not in freedom units):

P2P: 57 (1-2 more when stretched)
Shoulder: 50
Sleeve: 63
Back: 62

ruIghFy.jpg
BzntLQA.jpg

HvrmA0g.jpg

Aa5MnWE.jpg

Drop me a line if you are interested. Can be shipped from Europe.

Edit. Happy to arrange also a trade deal.

Last edited:

roadking04

Practically Family
My long awaited JL jacket arrived. 4oz+ overdye. WOW. Might take a few years to get some creases. Fit is a little roomy, but I have no problems with a hoodie underneath.

I finally had someone around to snap a few pics right out of the box. I didn't know my little granddaughter did a photo bomb. lol. She was actually helping with the break-in, she was chewing on my sleeve leather zipper pull, adding some patina. lol.

20220122_131300.jpg
20220122_131312.jpg

My long awaited JL jacket arrived. 4oz+ overdye. WOW. Might take a few years to get some creases. Fit is a little roomy, but I have no problems with a hoodie underneath.

I finally had someone around to snap a few pics right out of the box. I didn't know my little granddaughter did a photo bomb. lol. She was actually helping with the break-in, she was chewing on my sleeve leather zipper pull, adding some patina. lol.

View attachment 397123 View attachment 397124
Damn!! Looks like an upgraded version of a model E. Nicely done!!

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab

Great looking jacket....serious leather !!

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up

Great jacket! Nice double prong belt and I see you got a fur collar on this one too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko