Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Motocann

One Too Many
Snagged this Rogue Territory waxed canvas vest on sale at Dutil Denim in Vancouver’s Gas Town neighborhood.
IMG_5195.jpeg

Batoidea

One of the Regulars
I've got a couple of new leathers coming in next week - giving my Cal some time in the sun before I put it in the closet. Never truly appreciated this style until I got this jacket. Features like side-laces used to be dealbreakers for me but that's no longer the case. Definite keeper. It's the only jacket I've worn for the past 3 weeks :)

lovethiscal.png

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
I've got a couple of new leathers coming in next week - giving my Cal some time in the sun before I put it in the closet. Never truly appreciated this style until I got this jacket. Features like side-laces used to be dealbreakers for me but that's no longer the case. Definite keeper. It's the only jacket I've worn for the past 3 weeks :)

View attachment 520956
Well….they say the gates of Heaven are guarded by United States Marines….wearing Cals.
B

AHP91

Practically Family

View attachment 520956
Right there with you brother. Only took me about three of them to get one that fits proper
Cal33.jpg

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
I'm looking for inspiration what to wear with very dark raw jeans beside the very obvious like : white, black, light blue, horizontal striped tees... faded jeans are so much easier to pair with anything.

Al 916

One Too Many
I'm looking for inspiration what to wear with very dark raw jeans beside the very obvious like : white, black, light blue, horizontal striped tees... faded jeans are so much easier to pair with anything.
Red (maybe slightly checked) shirt.
, Brown CR, brown belt and brown shoes/ boots. (May I suggest)

Franko13

New in Town
View attachment 508326 View attachment 508327

Breaking out a new Double Helix type 3. The custom fit (size 36 with size 38 length/shoulder/arms) is great (I think ) . Curious about people’s opinion on the leather? This is brand new and it developed wrinkling on front panel right away…being my first time with a new leather jacket I’m not sure if it’s to be expected or sign of lower quality leather? I have a used Y2 which is a little thicker overall, but has no wrinkles like this… overall I’m happy with the jacket but not sure if I got a defect, or it’ll blend in once the whole jacket breaks in.
I just had to amend my earlier post with an update. The DH is breaking in nicely and gets better day by day (I wish I could say the same for myself!) best fitting jacket I own and can’t wait until some of the teacore comes through in time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko