Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What jeans are you wearing today ?

dubpynchon

One Too Many
No pics but I’m wearing the unbranded brand 14.5oz grey jeans today. Received them Friday and they looked silver so I threw them in the washing machine with some Rit Charcoal grey dye. Turned out good. The denim itself is limp and lifeless. Lately I struggle with anything under 21oz and as such my next jeans will be IH’s super black 21’s. Probably the bootcut as I find the straight too roomy in the ass and thigh and their bootcut isn’t really a boot cut at all, just more fitted from the knee up.
The regular superblacks are way too roomy alright, I have a pair I never wear.
young-man-wearing-folk-russian-260nw-449394370.jpg

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
D4842D00-A4A0-4136-90BA-8CBC7AFB6778.jpeg
I’m not sure how bigger guys pull off IH slimmer cuts. They are a no go in the thigh for me (and I’m no Conan the Barbarian). Here is a pic of straight cut 21 oz. on a slim build. I don’t think they look baggy. Granted there is some excess at the knee but they are unhemmed over engineer boots.

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
@Bfd70 which model IH are these? I like the 888 or the colab they do with Self edge 633.. both are looser up top & thighs but taper down to a decent hem

I'm a simple man when it comes to jeans-- Levi's 501 or 505. I have tried other brands and other Levi's, but I always seem to reach for the 501/505. So I gave all the unworn jeans to charity.

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
View attachment 215555 I’m not sure how bigger guys pull off IH slimmer cuts. They are a no go in the thigh for me (and I’m no Conan the Barbarian). Here is a pic of straight cut 21 oz. on a slim build. I don’t think they look baggy. Granted there is some excess at the knee but they are unhemmed over engineer boots.
Bfd70,
I’ve got the same western shirt from IH and I love it! Went back and got the white one with black stripes and it’s pretty sweet as well.

Yep, I can't really complain about my skinny jeans. It's definitely not uncomfortable! It feels more like a Denim pantyhose, but that's not a bad thing. Girlish feeling? Not really.
And I even wore my winter long johns under it, becaue we actually got 3 to 4 °C in old Germany! :cool:

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
last night it we got electricity breakdown when I was finishing a page, so I went to sleep instead in 24oz jeans, nice thick pajama,
Still same pants.
mZ6h18b.jpg

MZ3QtXI.jpg

Yesterday i read a post in instagram from the maker of the jacket, they curved the yoke purposefully to make the back not easily creasing by putting tension on the fabrics , i cursed....no wonder i get no back creasing on this jacket.

This is obscure and not of any significance to this thread but because of the way my mind works (often times it’s confusing) I found myself singing the theme song to a store that had 44 retail outlets in Chicago. It was called Just Pants. I couldn’t think of anywhere else to post this and I’m not sure why I’m posting it at all. Enjoy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner