Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What jeans are you wearing today ?

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
These are straight. Perfect for engineers. Go to IH website. For each cut and weight they provide measurements for front rise, rear rise, thigh, knee, and hem. If you order a pair they will email you the exact pair they plan on sending you. Really its a jacket nerd fit ocd denim paradise.

TheGuitarFairy

Practically Family
old 517s baby
2019-09-30.jpg

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Awesome photo! Tell me more about that SG...
I started playing guitar myself about a year and a half ago and the SG has become my favorite ax.

Here is some SG goodness to purify your eyes after the denim hot pants above...
Horrible balance, they get painful on long gigs, but great tone. Very few things growl like an SG.
Top one is from 77, bottom one from 78. I prefer the chicken knob configuration on the 78, mode 4 is neck pickup with a medium cut and it sounds like it could create earthquakes.

7ycKqtR.jpg

Last edited:

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Oh boy here we go ; )
NICE basses, Carlos .. guitar above is a 67' I've had for 20+ years, has been all over the us, canada and europe ... airline has broken headstock 3xs. definitely an old friend that gets played often still.
LOTS of time to practice, right ?!
View attachment 220984

That's an awesome neck repair!
I don't think i would have the nerves to buy an instrument with that repair, but if i had a 20 year old guitar with that fix i would definitely play it.

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
EB2A2125-5DBD-49EA-9B33-93E2D2E17156.jpeg

Here is my pair of SGs. top one is a 2019 SG Standard ‘61 reissue. The bottom one is a 2018 SG Junior.
Both are a lot of fun to play and I honestly could not tell you which one I like better, it changes day by day.
For all of you are not into guitars and basses, my apologies for derailing this thread for a bit. On the other hand I think it was a nice break from trucker shorts and hot pants!

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
These are straight and loose, quite comfortable and I like zippers.

Lee 101z Dry 14oz Jeans
The first ever zip-fly jeans. In 1927, when Lee introduced it's zip-front line of overalls, it also offered for the first time the 101 Cowboy Pant with a zipper-front fly; they were the first zip-front fly cowboy pant available in the U.S. Today, Lee 101's iconic
101 Z jeans are cut in a smart, regular fit with a straight leg and zip fly.
• Style: 101 Z
• Fit: Regular fit - Straight leg - Mid rise
• Material: 100% cotton
• 14oz Blue Selvage Denim - Woven in Japan
• Heavyweight denim
• Leftthand twill
• Sanforized
• Zip-fly
• Leather patch
Tough and rigid, Lot #49 is one of Lee's best-loved fabrics: created at the Kaihara mill in Fukuyama City, Japan. Lot #49 is Kaihara's 14oz fabric, a naturally softer lefthand weave twill - specific to Lee. Dipped 13 times in natural indigo for a rich, upbeat tone. Using cotton mainly imported from the USA and ring-spun for a higher quality finish. Lee's lefthand twill always has a slightly tighter, more refined construction, and Lot #49 has a softer, smoother feel. Kaihara's vintage looms can only produce around 100 meters of fabric per 24 hours: a slow process, but definitely worth the wait. With a single blue selvage line.
IMG_5596.jpeg

IMG_5626 2.jpeg

7075981da498adc0_Lee-13.jpg

1565981da3c6aa1a_Lee-13.jpg

5105981da976c3d8_Lee-13.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner