Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What jeans are you wearing today ?

felix03

One of the Regulars
Jeans are 22 oz Oni 575. Shirt is a 14 oz Studio D'Artisan. Really feels good to put on some real clothes instead of wearing sweatpants all day.

Attachments

• IMG-3487.JPG
    IMG-3487.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 833
I'm actually wondering.
In Germany, women of every age actually wear skinny jeans (not super-skinny), I tell you.

What is that? Are there really no more regular-fit jeans on the female market?? Is there a 50+ feeling of sexiness going around?

:D

Are regular-fit a dying species?? o_O

I'm actually wondering.
In Germany, women of every age actually wear skinny jeans (not super-skinny), I tell you.

What is that? Are there really no more regular-fit jeans on the female market?? Is there a 50+ feeling of sexiness going around?

:D

Are regular-fit a dying species?? o_O

Not so sure about that 'cause women have been mostly wearing Mom / Dad cut jeans for the past two years and it's getting more and more popular by the season. Most girls I see wear the 80's style, faded, baggy jeans, usually cuffed. Usually on those horrid 80's sneakers.
The 80's look - or at least what people imagine the 80's look - has been a thing for a while. This is pretty much exactly how most girls here roll.

I've also noticed a lot of younger guys wearing same style jeans and baggy denim jackets, neatly matched. Not complaining as it looks great, actually. Men's fashion has been a horror in its own right for a long, long time. From skinny jeans to sweatpants, one disaster after another so it's fun to see guys looking cool, too.

topshop-dad-jeans.png

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
I don't get this current 80's-90's revival, it looks horrible imo, but thank god the lack of option happened at the annual pants browsing time last year that forced me to look into raw denim teritory as last resort. otherwise I would not have discovered them since honestly I've seen them for half a decade and I still think they look kinda over-priced (over hyped) boring pants but having few of them now
I don't need to browse for pants for the rest of my life probably, at least the heavyweight variants live up to the hype, not sure if I want to buy any raw denim under 16oz for pants

Last edited:

RL204

One of the Regulars
Jeans are 22 oz Oni 575. Shirt is a 14 oz Studio D'Artisan. Really feels good to put on some real clothes instead of wearing sweatpants all day.

I like that shirt. Looks good. You’re one jacket away from a trifecta.

RL204

One of the Regulars
4C9ECD92-D3FA-44A2-9C71-AC95D9A38721.jpeg
I’ll certainly have to do a better job with photos but here’s a grainy shot of the ship johns. I really like this cut. They feel like work pants and I’d say this denim is somewhere in the 16-18oz neighborhood. Curious how they will age. They have a nubby cotton, kind of flecked appearance. They came from San Fran so I sprayed them with Lysol. #covid-19
View attachment 220086

I 2nd the guthrie 002 cut. Kind of slim ish but you still have room to move and do stuff like tie your shoes with a phone in your pocket and not feel pain. I went with the tan colour and really like them. You’ll have to show off how the blue fades over time.

The 80s jeans revival is going on here, too. But like I said, seemingly all skinny-fit. But Germans are the worst "herd instincters", you can imagine. :D
I mean, you can easily see the difference between slim-fit and skinny-fit. Slim-fit is perfect, but skinny-fit presses the girl's butts not to their benefit.

So, skinny-fit, MEN ONLY! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko